It's time to ban AV premaders. There is no plausible deniability anymore

They wont be able to ban people for this.

There isn’t enough evidence to prove someone is purposely trying to get into the same game as other people, even if it is easily observable they cant just throw out bans.

The only solution if they really want to fix this is to just not allow players to join specific BG lobbies.

As much as i would LOVE to see people get banned for this, it isn’t going to happen.

1 Like

That’s pretty much the only solution now. Not being able to queue for specific games. The window be empty and the join as group/solo button only highlighted,

1 Like

This just in: any talking to your team is now worry of being banned. I say we remove all text Communications as well as this promotes working together as a team and should also be bannable.

2 Likes

Hopefully they ban every Horde that wall exploits, every Horde that safespotted in IF, every Horde that FP MC duel bugged someone, and of course every Horde that caused zone disruption by using a raid to deny access to a zone/dungeon for hours or even days.

OP, would you be fine with those bans for exploiting being handed out? Or are you like 99% of the Horde here that think exploiting is fair and fine when Horde does it, but if Allies do they need to be punished?

All those exploits listed occurred earlier, so they should be on the ban list first. Too bad Blizz is as Horde biased as the forums and won’t do a thing.

2 Likes

Horde win 99% of AV. If there are a few alliance groups premading out there that actually win the other 1% of the time, why would you care?

BAN THE EXPLOITERS WHO COME TO TEH FORUMS AND CALL EVERYTHINGS SPLOItS. ALSO BAN THE FORUM USErs WHO ASK FOR BANS EVERY DAY.

ALSO I WANT MY PARTiCIPATION TOTemS. I ROLLED HORED, WE ARE PRoMISED 100% WIN RATES.

ALso DUMB ALLIANCE GET GUDDRS AND L2 FORMGROUPS AND PVP. UNTIL YOU DO THEN GeT GOod AND L2PVP IN BGS LIKE WSG tIL YOu DO THEN L2GETGREIFED CUZ WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR TOYS AND GO HOME NAND NOt REZ NO MOAR>

YOU SUX ALLIANCE LOLZ, GET GOOD. L2WOW.

1 Like

They wont ban anybody, half of ally that does Pvp usea premades if not more. Go from 3 hr ques to 6? That would kill their game. I am open to 40 man ques xrealm however if it was possible. Its an mmo and why not play with other like minded players?

It did? Where? I didnt see Blizzard state this.

The “unfair advantage” alliance is seeking is merely communicating with a couple other players in the same BG. There is no way to coordinate who goes in what, it’s just a bunch of random people thrown in the same BG, who then go to the same discord channel and communicate.

Horde can do the SAME exact thing, it’s just easier because your queues are so much slower. Just set up a discord with a room for every bg, and when your bg pops, go to that room in discord. You now can communicate with a handful of people in the same bg, just like alliance.

It’s not a premade. It’s not x number of tanks, x number of healers, x numbers of stealthers, all going into the same exact bg. It’s just people in the same BG talking to each other.

This hurts absolutely no one, and is completely in the spirit of EVERYTHING blizzard is trying to accomplish with an MMORPG- a massively multiplayer online rpg where you have to group to accomplish anything and everything. Unless you are suggesting people be banned for being in discord when they world pvp, do world bosses, or raid MC and BWL, this is fundamentally no different. If you want a game where you can do everything solo, there already is an iteration of retail where you can do everything solo. It’s called retail.

The old “premades” were actual premades of sort, with set numbers of healers and tanks and dps, etc., and people dropping queue if those were not reached. The old premades also had the effect of really screwing alliance pugs.

This hurts no one. The only impact is that alliance now has an average chance of breaking the structural issues pertaining to the chokepoint at stonehearth gy. If you are horde and whining about this current meta, what you are basically saying is that what you want from AV is to go in and curbjaw completely unorganized groups and face no real pvp. At least be honest about it.

Blizzard will not do anything about this. Deal.

3 Likes

Blue men bad! Blue men hurt turtle!

“When blizzard attempts to fix it…”
Does this mean the 30+ Horde camping alliance cave every BG preventing them from interacting with the instance get banned too? That’s pretty clearly written in a blue post as something that Blizzard wanted to stop without initially banning people.

1 Like

Sure I do. Historically, they don’t.

You never fail to cry about “horde bias” in every single thread you post in

Your life must be so miserable

2 Likes

Just ban everyone rank 12-14, because odds are they cheated in one form or another.

Yes, how dare the Alliance peasants actually winning a game! Absurd.

Yeah some of my losses come from this.

Horde starts losing so they terrain exploit and send in a backdoor team while they turtle their base.

Also attack through tower walls. Seems they exploit a lot of things.

1 Like

And ban anyone that keeps making it to that point, right? Should honestly just autoban people for putting effort into anything.

Claims to not care but has 5 new posts about it since he has woke up an hour ago and about 30 from 8 hours before that lol

says a mage

Plz stop saying they use a third party program… if they use conference call the phone will be a third party? If its a LAN party, the party is a third party program? Common…