It's time to ban AV premaders. There is no plausible deniability anymore

Alliance sometimes winning AV? Fix this exploit and ban them!

OK account seller, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

This!!! Thank you for saying it!

did you say bliz fixed this to stop empty AV lobbys where 5 ally would match against 40 horde and how unfair it was? well this work around doesnt cause that. So the issue is over and the work around is fine

1 Like

Until those new premades start mass reporting pugs again. You know its only a matter of time.

If they ban us, I don’t have to play anymore! Win/Win

1 Like

Which sounds like a separate issue concerning the report function, honestly. People knew the rcr function would be abused. Fix the actual system that is being abused.

Also, people that do abuse the rcr should be dealt with in my opinion.

Bans and/or rank-stripping would be a hilarious end to this farce, but I think there’s almost no chance they’ll do it.

But I have a solution! Azeroth needs a Welfare Office. These players who will always invent new ways to avoid PvPing for their PvP rewards, the gulch premades that will keep scouting until they find a PUG, the botters, the AFKers, the anglers…just let them line up at the Welfare Office in any capital city, click a button that says “I need welfare” and they get their purples. Hell, give 'em a free haircut and makeover while they’re there.

You’ll never see these losers in BGs again. Your queue might be 5 hours long, but when you get in, it will be with and against people who actually want to play the BG.

It’s a win-win for everyone. Sure, these dregs with GM/HW titles and incriminating honor screens will occasionally be /spit on, but they’re dregs without any sense of personal pride so it won’t negatively affect their game experience. The rest of us get to play the game without the bums and panhandlers.

1 Like

Agree this is a clear exploit now.

1 Like

Only carebears stay horde, stop avoiding pvp and reroll alliance already. Or are you scared of the challenge? Scared. Got it.

3 Likes

Make sure to include the Horde who run by IBGY to go PvE up north.

Everyone is welcome at the Welfare Office, regardless of faction!

lol.

The majority of problems in classic stem from a toxic playerbase that cares more about parses than enjoying a game.

In case you missed it.