It's time to ban AV premaders. There is no plausible deniability anymore

The last patch made it clear AV was not intended for 40 man premades. There are no excuses anymore. Intentionally skirting the intended gameplay is the definition of exploiting. Its time for bans.

32 Likes

Bans need to happen

18 Likes

sounds good

13 Likes

It is obvious Blizzard will be issuing sanctions against people exploiting this just two days after their fix.

My favorite sanction would be to simply disable the exploiters’ ability to join any BG for the next 30 days… so they can slowly watch their rank decay and are forced into active WPVP to have any hope of sustaining their rank.

11 Likes

rank killer on a pve server lol - it’s not a bad idea though.

Well hope they ban horde using wall exploits etc.

BAN EVERYONE

23 Likes

while what you are asking is dumb
i would actually benefit from it so its k

2 Likes

So you want to ban players for a Blizzard caused issue?

Interesting.

1 Like

In vanilla, there was a ‘blizzard caused’ bug that allowed people to dupe flasks for an infinite supply. All of them were banned. Blizzard didnt cause you to cheat, you chose to cheat.

14 Likes

What’s weird is you guys are sitting there kinda thinking the PvP design of this game was good at some point. Pretty much everything about this feature that was not supposed to be part of the game is broken in one way or another, as goes with any rushed feature that was not part of the original pre-production design and squeezed in later.

It doesn’t matter how many people they ban, you will never be good at the game.

4 Likes

Sorry, can someone explain what the new bannable offense is? I missed it.

7 Likes

Ban racials from being used in BGs.

10 Likes

There is now precedent, and Blizzard made their message loud of clear. People may be less enthusiastic when the follow-up fix is less…elegant than the previous one.

3 Likes

Neither will you.
:tea::frog:

That’s right, but I also won’t have a temper tantrum on the forums about it.

How do you ban them and prove they’re premading - they aren’t using an addon or script to do it.

Something should be done…but as to what :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Remove honor from the game? I think the forums would settle down a smidge.

They arent going to ban people for premades. That is asinine…

At least don’t do anything till I have enjoyed premades this weekend.

4 Likes

roflmao - good laugh, thanks.

4 Likes