It's time to ban AV premaders. There is no plausible deniability anymore

So yes, your argument really is the pedantic one.

First off you don’t speak for anybody but yourself, and if you did then everybody would have moved over to WSG where more hph is to be had. Secondly, I have already played quite a few 1-2 hour AV games, including summons and such. Lastly you keep touting “but, but I was a justicar in retail!”. Nobody here cares about retail and if you’re trying to dodge fights in a BG just to get the rewards and titles you aren’t a real pvper, sorry. You and many others want the rewards with no resistance, would probably just buy them in the shop if you could and it’s PATHETIC.

All this is clear and simple to those who can’t understand why you can’t premade more than 5 people. Does the join as party button allow you to queue past 5 people? No? thought so. You’re tricking an in-game mechanism to spawn yourself all into the same instance, which is abusing the system.

Now I don’t care about your premades anymore, most are just ragtags and easily squashed. The meta has switched for any serious ranker. Just by looking at forums/reddit, A lot of you transfered to be in a WSG premade. The meta isn’t gonna magically switch because you found a way around the new hotfix.

1 Like

lmao theres no exploit. Horde back door and take advantage of in-game flaws to win, you should get banned for that 100%.

All alliance are doing is pressing a button at the same time and entering AV lmao. What exploit are we using?

Such is the cycle. I get to sit and laugh at you while you complain on these very forums. I finished ranking weeks ago though. I could care less what happens either way. Although, I actually dont foresee anything changing. Blizzard tried to prevent games from starting with less than 20 people because of premades and they succeeded in doing that. There isn’t much incentive for them to dismantle premades again at this point.

LMFAO - So now organized group play is considered ban worthy in your eyes.

You do realize this is a MMORPG, right?

Don’t worry friendo, I’m not complaining on the forums. I don’t care one bit about the BG meta. So I’ll be here laughing at everyone, equally :purple_heart:

1 Like

Isn’t that just the best. See you around.

1 Like

“Several concurrent adjustments should positively affect the initial state of each instance of Alterac Valley:”

They only cared about games starting with >20 people. This was never directly targetted at premades.

1 Like

30 days is too much give them 1 hr or 2 some people play only for pvp

I use Justicar as an example because I was exalted with all PVP factions in Vanilla so when titles came out I received it. One of the rarest titles.

I’ve played lots of games with summons also but they were 45min max not 1-2 hours. That’s just a bunch of lemmings butting heads in the field of strife at that point not pvp.

How do you ban people for pressing queue at the same time?

2 Likes

You dont know what’s really going on do you.

1 Like

If this is true, Horde is screwed. Because Alliance is doing it out of vengeance atm. People queuing up that dont even need rep or items anymore just to run with the other 36 and roflstomp Horde for their arrogance.

Maybe Horde should have taken that change with a little grace instead of cheering so loudly.

Enjoy the weekend boys.

1 Like

More than you know.

Yep I listened to them talking last night. It was rather entertaining. There was everything from talking about how happy they were to no longer have to play in a PUG where they constantly lose, to complaining about horde “turtling”, to calling all horde 12 year olds.

There was also a lot of confusion on how the system works. What was described was accurate.

Anyway this should be my last PVP grind week unless something crazy happens. Then I will level an alliance or horde alt, I haven’t decided. The whole thing has been interesting.

I doubt it.

1 Like

Suit yourself, i don’t need to convince anyone.

How do they choose who to ban though? Do I just not queue AV at all as a high ranked player?

1 Like

I cant help but feel removing xrealm bgs would fix a lot of things.
However it would require blizzard to wake up and incentivise faction specific free transfers to at least try to balance out servers.