It's time to admit you messed up by banning GDKP

Show me the numbers. To me it just looks like people did the content and moved on till the next patch.

Only people running gdkp at this point would be the ones desperate to make some cash from the gold sales.

Cut the crap and quit whining. You and your 10 likes can go ahead and cry a river for no gdkp because it’s not coming back.

2 Likes

I think you are wasting your time honestly, you are just going to get the forum gutter trash that don’t actually play the game anymore and think they know better than anyone responses.

But its fun watching the jester

So you looked around the sod forums and your take away is that the non-gdkp group is whining? Not the unusual amount of recent spam threads by a select few pro-gdkpers? Interesting… it sounds like you actually do have “skin in the game” as you put it, because your take is disingenuous at best.

1 Like

Why do you care if I run a gdkp dumb forum troll???

Its time to admit that GDKP is just bad for the game, once and for all. Such a good move to ban them.

2 Likes

They will eventually admit it failed and did not have the intended effect.

Or it will be a resounding success and they will ban it in every version of WOW.

2 Likes

Or they will hire gms and actually uphold their TOS.

Oh wait

2 Likes

but why? It has been an absolute pleasure not having them around and despite the fallacy you might like to push, it isn’t why the realms have been dead.

1 Like

why not both?

I’m glad SOD is dead, all you noobs crying about GDKPs got them banned and killed your game.

who can get me the best deal for 100k?

It will be funny when they return.

Idk ask blizzard.

Blizzard can’t stop rmt in there own game so rather than take accountability they just blame gdkps.

Its GDKP shills like you that are the retail sweats. Its never coming back

3 Likes

Honestly it was a mistake. Most of everything the sod team has done since phase 1 has been a blunder that cost almost the entire population to leave.

I agree but they are still able to revert this failed test.

Its ok gold buyer we see all your similar posts

2 Likes