It's time to admit you messed up by banning GDKP

You know I would expect the mental gymnastics, the name calling, all the gas lighting, goal post moving, and the intellectual dishonesty from a Paladin but as a Priest you need to hold yourself to a higher standard @Beardy

Hopefully you can take your own advice, go touch grass and get off the forums, maybe for good? The adults are talking right now and they all want GDKPs back

1 Like

By adults you mean the 5 people and their alts?

By hey, keep spamming the forums with your garbage. It aint coming back champ.

6 Likes

Top guild in sod? Lol imagine thinking being good in sod means anything.

3 Likes

Just like the sod population.

Im sure killing Lucifron will save sod.

Please bring back GDKP.

you will have to find a different source of revenue to support yourself irl.

2 Likes

I didn’t think this was a troll post until I read “thanks and you know I’m right”. Lmfao yikes

When the GDKP crowd is the circus but everyone is a clown. Stop engaging these bait threads, lmao

Literally hit the flag button and move on, its so obvious.

4 Likes

You are a gold buyer, that makes you dirt. Dont even speak plebian, go join your kind on retail where you can buy wow tokens. I think everyone would enjoy gdkps if there wasn’t a way to cheat and buy gold. If all the gold in the pot was farmed by players it would actually be interesting.

Nah, the dropoff isn’t the normal dropoff youbsee when another title is released, or another xpac (cata, retail soon, ff14, elden ring or any of the summer releases…) nah, has nothing to do with the fact 90% of us are raid logging… ive been full bis since week 2 st on 2 toons. i could have made millions of gold doin gdkp… am i complaining? Not at all… i loathe gdkp… gdkp is for loosers…

5 Likes

The fact within your first two sentences you mention Asmonbald is all we need to know lmao

I love how yall hate on retail, it tickles me

Most cringe thing i’ve read all day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ehh you players asking for gdkp are the worst of the worst. Selling mythics, dungeons, raids, and gdkp is one of the scummiest things that exist in wow.

6 Likes

I think the flag button has been hit so many times it’s throwing a server error…

I disagree , glad they banned it, and i havent played retail / live in a year.

4 Likes

“AAA” company game dev. You better show some respect

Pro GDKP like using bots and RMT.

we dont want you back ty.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s totally unrelated, I still think it’s silly to ban gdkp across the board of an entire format as you only drive away people who want to play that way. I still think that they should have set up a few non-gdkp realms as a test at the start of sod, but perhaps they were worried that they wouldn’t get enough data that way.

You can effectively do this by being more selective in who you play with. If you don’t like playing with rmters and think that some of the people you’re gdkping with are doing so either call them on it and ask them to stop or, if that fails, play with a different group. I don’t have any real skin in the game at this point but I agree with no rmt while also not enjoying people whining to a dev team that they should ban an entire way of playing their endgame. Be more selective in who you play with, it’s okay to be picky.