It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

Not sure if you are referring to me or the one i was responding to but most of us are celebrating 2h returning.

3 Likes

I have arrived late to the celebration, but arrived I have. Cheers and praise to those who have rectified past wrongs, the time of 2H Frost is well on the horizon. Drink was shared, corpses reused, and in the end… false Death Knights now cower below the weight of their own impudence.

When all the other classes failed to bring change, the knights of Acherus held the line. They did it, the mad lads actually did it!

4 Likes

Shadowlands really couldn’t get here fast enough. I’ve dreamed of 2H gameplay for so long. No more slice n’ dice. By Hermaeus Mora, I still can’t believe it’s actually happening.

3 Likes

They made the change!

1 Like

Not you, you know who I was talking about. Same person that has the highest comment # in any 2h thread. And I see that still hasn’t changed in 6 months.

3 Likes

Ahh yea. And hello Zedthul and welcome back

Yes, welcome to the, now known as, 2H Death Knight forums.

4 Likes

someone isn’t going to be Happy with that name!

3 Likes

It’s so much harder for me to want to keep playing current Frost.
I now know the DK I’ve been waiting for is so close, yet so far, and I’m just stuck with the inferior version for the time being.

1 Like

That’s what I keep thinking when I play. I was invigorated by the news of the return so I resubbed, but 2H is really half a year off. I’m just going to unsub until prepatch most likely. The content right now is kind of stale.

2 Likes

Its almost like Blizzard announces things just to get a little influx of cash every now and again. They hyped WC3 Reforged like crazy, people were preordering and then… 0.5 user score.

Good. It can leave and take its alts with it :smile:

3 Likes

Really, we owe Kelliste a debt of thanks. She kept those pro two handers threads going almost entirely on her lonesome.

Thank you for helping us get two handers back, Kelliste!

5 Likes

What alts? Oh, yeah that conspiracy theory that has nothing to support it.

Your welcome? Even though I was never against it’s return. Funny how no one has been able to provide those quotes after these many months.

Thank you Kelliste, Savior of 2h Frost.

3 Likes

If only Blizzard actually paid attention to the forums. And most of it was just 2h supporters getting banned, but your welcome I guess?

Apparently they do pay attention, you want to know why?

Because - 2H Frost is being added back into the game. Happy days!

7 Likes

Not to the forums though. They already stated they interact more on Twitter, and people were giving their input there.

You do know that the gloating doesnt actually get to me… right?

The ability to play 2h Frost.

You did state you wanted 2h Frost multiple times before. Why aren’t you happy? Were you not being honest before?

3 Likes