It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

I’m merely stating Facts

2 Likes

now not just the frost weapons are not frost weapons, now the frost skills are also not frost skills

Dude, are you all right?

you are almost close!

knowing that, if Frostmourne does death magic, and death magic is also frost, it means frostmourne is indeed a frost weapon?

A) Yes
B) no

now there are just 2 choices, you can do it!

1 Like

How about read “The schools of Arcane Magic - Necromancy” Study of magic involving the dead. Opposite of life. Necromancy is under Death on the Universal Map of WoW. Death, necromantic, undead.

“It is stated, Masters of this tainted field of magic can conjure festering diseases, harness the shadows into bolts of incendiary energy, and CHILL THE LIVING WITH THE POWER OF DEATH.”

Death Magic, can and does produce frost, and shadow damage.

Yes, a source of magic, that can produce frost or shadow damage. Exactly what I said.

I’m not disagreeing that death magic can allow us to draw on frost, so I’m not sure why you’ve replied to me with that. I don’t believe I’ve said anything to the contrary.

I’m disagreeing that Remorseless Winter is death instead of frost, which I’ve still seen nothing to show.

Though I do appreciate at least something being cited.

1 Like

Its frost damage, but its death magic. I really dont know why its so hard for you to understand. It even says “drain the life from” which indicates that its death based.

Minor correction. It says “Drains the warmth of life”. Not necessarily life itself.

1 Like

I said it correctly earlier, just tired and bored at this point.

Some of your statements are very sparsely worded and you don’t use quotes so sometimes I may misinterpret you. I had assumed you said that Remorseless Winter also dealt Shadow damage because the source of magic of the spell is that of Death. I can’t really accept or deny the claim that Remorseless Winter qualifies as a Death magic spell because I haven’t read anything laying out specific sources of magic or the origins of spells so I really just don’t know.

Our source of magic, stated by Blizzard from Blizzcon at least is Maldraxxas in the shadowlands the realm of death.

They are also sparsely worded because if I go into explanation you guys have had a history of saying “wall of text not reading”.

Too tired I said Blizzard from Blizzard not Blizzcon.

That’s the source of “necromantic magic”, not necessarily frost as well. There is clearly overlap in our use of the two, but frost is not inherently related to death.
Unless mages and shamans are also drawing from Maldraxxus, which I suppose is possible but that’d be really strange.

It’s difficult to go into specifics about Frost magic as it doesn’t have much as lore behind it as I thought it did (at least that I’m able to find). Seems like everyone gets it from a different place, and little specifics of how or where.

Necromantic magic produces frost damage as well. Frost, shadow, shadowfrost. Its stated that Mages dont pull from the necromantic souce for their frost magic, i think it was in that book I linked. Read it in there or on some wiki that linked to somewhere.

2 different sources, same type of damage.

then why didn’t you answer my question if you have all the info to answer properly? :thinking:

2 Likes

Because you didnt ask a proper question.

Please guys keep going, i’m laughing my a** of with this.
The guy just dont stop

5 Likes

I bet you feel real dumb right now …lol Much love though.

1 Like

PREACH IT BROTHER!! AMEN!! lol I can’t wait for SHADOWLANDS!

4 Likes

Well she has too. She lost the 2h is not coming back as cited above where she said it and now its back so she has to fight this battle or all is lost.

5 Likes

Not sure why Kelliste is talking about 2h being behind when theorycrafters and top mythic raiders on dk discord are saying the mechanics and numbers aren’t that much different to be noticeable.

2 Likes

Don’t think this is true. Abilities look to be hitting for the same amount but runeforges will pose an immediate problem. Disregarding Frozen Pulse (talking 3.3% overall damage here so difference there won’t be large), the lack of a runeforge is roughly 7-8% damage output. I hope they change something so that 2H isn’t inherently worse just because of the runeforge.

3 Likes