It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

You lied flagrantly and stated Frostmourne had nothing to do with ice. You’re absolutely wrong.

1 Like

i think it is right, i mean, look at the frostwyrms, they are blue, they breath ice, have an ice-ish aura/magic on then, but they clearly are just dead dragons and have nothing to do with ice or frost at all

Just like the frostmourne, the sword who does frost damage, blast ice and imprison people in tombs of ice, have nothing to do with ice or frost, regardless of what blizzard said.

just use logic Dreadmoore! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

4 Likes

And there are volcanoes where its cold, doesnt mean they have anything to do with ice.

Cope with being wrong.

Memories of the Lich King’s legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights

The Frost weapon Frostmourne was turned into two frost toothpicks and became the frost artifacts for Frost Death Knights.

3 Likes

Doesnt say anything about frost damage.

Plus, it says the memories of the Lich King’s legendary blade, which the artifacts were made from the shards and there are still echos of what was once in the blade, is calling to the death knights who wield it.

Not that frost magic has anything to do with it, in fact its more along the lines that unholy magic has something to do with it.

Accept being wrong.

2 Likes

Oh look you posted something about the worst blizzard game ever created. Why should anyone talk that failure as canon?

And yet, still canon.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Is it? Oh and I didnt watch it, its probably that “build a bridge” thing you posted again where he just uses Frostmourne as a wand.

Frostmourne has nothing to do with Frost magic guys.

4 Likes

Wheres the frost magic there? He raised Sindragosa with it, unholy magic.

You are really grasping at straws just to have an argument at this point.

5 Likes

What is ironic, I didnt go seeking you out to start anything, you came back trying to stir stuff up.

Again you are just trying to have an argument.

• Have frost in the name
  • Does frost damage
  • Frost and ice-ish blue magic aura
  • Frozen people in place
  • it was reforged in two swords who are indeed also frost weapons
  • Blizzard literally said that this sword sitirs the heard of frost death knights, not unholy death knights, not blood ones.

But hey, its not a frost weapon guys, is totally a unholy weapon only.

Jesus Christ, its not bad admit you were wrong, bad is this attempt of distort the thing, its a sad view, no one, not even you, is believing in this nonsense coming from you

5 Likes

It said the memories of the weapon, not the frost magic of the weapon.

The LK uses it as a wand a lot of times to direct his magic.

Also, the blue magic that has been tied to like the eyes and so forth, is death magic.

why the memorie of a weapon who is not a frost weapon would stirs in the hearts of the - specifically - Frost Death knights??

Why the memories of a weapon who is not a frost weapon would not stirs other Death knights hearts? like how you said, the unholy death knights?

Thats because you are in fact, wrong.

that means the sword also have ice/frost powers.

if it was pure death magic it would be green, like unholy does.

It is blue because is death frost magic :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Because they used the shards to forge their weapons. Did you not play Legion or something. There were still echos within those shards.

Oh, and for an edit, green is fel.

yes, they used the shards of a big frost weapon to create the 2 small frost weapons

then why unholy icons and some of their magic are all green and purple? why druids and shamans healing and other magic effects are also green?

I gonna tell you why, because not all green magic is fel magic, congrats, you just learn something new.

4 Likes

We reforged it using shards of a weapon that the Ebon Blade didnt want falling into other hands.

Did you miss the point where I said “like the eyes”. Or are you just being selective because it suits your narrative?

Also, wands are something used to direct spells. That does not mean that that thing is frost, shadow or otherwise.

Nothing Frosty about Frostmourne.

Nothing at all.

https://i.imgur.com/I2JC3b7.png?1

6 Likes