It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

Wrong about what? About 2h never coming back? Never said that. The only thing I said was that it shouldnt come back if it split the spec which a lot of people agreed with me on.

Sooooo, am I supposed to be mad or something? Throwing chairs? Burning the forest down? Because some people got a weapon choice back and my entire argument still stands that if they lifted weapon restrictions DW would still be ahead since ability damage with either weapon set is similar but DW still have another runeforge, double the chance to get KM, and has half crits?

1 Like

Why would I be doing that?

1 Like

Memories of the Lich King’s legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights, who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes. The harsh lessons learned on frozen tundra of Northrend have manifested into new abilities and Talents. The iconic Frostwyrm’s Fury will be accessible to all Frost Death Knights, rather than needing to be selected as a Talent. Hypothermic Presence is a new Talent that halves the Runic Power cost of abilities for a moderate amount of time, giving the Death Knight the vigor to strike down all who stand against them.

GUESS WHO IS RE SUBBING!

6 Likes

i just did the compilation, i sure left a lot out because its from the same people and it would be redundant, the others topics have more pearls like those, so i see then later.

26 Likes

How many things are out of context? All of them? Yeah all of them.

I mean just look at one from me, where is the rest of it? “f this is what comes out of the 2h community then you guys arent getting anything back.” Theres the post I was responding too? Was it maybe an insulting post that you are trying to do right now and why some of you guys actually got banned?

1 Like

people can go to the posts and see for themselves, i didn’t change no one words :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

This is the type of petty I like to see. Point and shame every single one of these detractors.

And this is the type of salt I expected to see from detractors when they were made aware that they were completely wrong.

The sun will shine on us again boys.

12 Likes

But again, where are the posts im responding to? Context is important. Funny how when 2h is announced you guys come back in trash talking, getting posts hidden yet again.

Shall I do a compilation of some of the things you guys have said, which lead to me saying that you guys dont deserve 2h just from the way you guys were acting no one should waste their time giving you anything back?

1 Like

Wrong about what? No one has been able to point that out. At all.

1 Like

in the topic? everyone can see

are you talking about people getting mass flagged?

you do what you want

6 Likes

The battle is over. You stood on the wrong side and you’ve lost because of it.

At this point you aren’t worth conversing with. May your 2-hand obliterates forever stay devastating, you’re done on this topic.

13 Likes

Mass flagged for violating the code of conduct? Call it what you want it doesnt change what people, and even you were doing.

Lets just go through the things that you quoted me saying.

“Learn the Lore, Frostmourne had nothing to do with Ice.” according to lore, as in the history of the game. It really doesnt. Plain and simple.

“You dont like DW go play your warrior or another 2h spec.” Just means if you dont like something then dont play it since no one is forcing you to do so. Nothing really wrong about it, though I dont really like telling people that since feedback is a good thing, sitting there complaining day after day about not having 2h though, well go play something that is 2h. You will be more happy.

And then the quote I already addressed.

"You can keep emphasizing “frost” in Frostmourne, all you want, it doesnt make any argument other than “it has frost in the name”. True statement.

“Some classes are fully DW based on lore like DH.” There are some, though with DH there is one that uses a scythe, its some kind of special scythe, but a scythe none the less.

“But their stance? Frost is DW.” Still can be factual since all anyone knows at the moment is weapon restrictions have been lifted. If nothing else has been done then DW will still be ahead, just accept it. If they dont address the actual problem its not going to get resolved.

“2h Frost, or fire dk which is against dk lore by the way, isnt on anyones desk to even look at.” still could be true. They could have done nothing but lift weapon restrictions and the same problems are there other than “i can use a 2h now”.

So im not actually saying what you are trying to imply I am saying. In fact none of those even says “no 2h” other than that you guys shouldnt get what you want because of how you were acting.

1 Like

Lost what? Obliterate isnt going to hit any harder with a 2h unless they do more work than just lifting weapon restrictions. You can go check it right now if you have 2 1h weapons and 1 2h weapon. I checked earlier and the difference was less than 200 damage and was dependent on weapon ilvl and versa being on the 2h.

I wasnt even anti-2h and how you guys can still stick on that is absolutely hilarious.

1 Like

according to lore, as in the history of the game, It really does. Plain and simple, thats i quoted.

False statement, since Blizzard itself proved you wrong.

if they brought make, Frotst is also 2H

the actual problem was the lack of 2H, and its going to be resolved, anything else is a side thing.

“could”? its flat out wrong, 2H is not, and was never against DK lore.

Thats why o quoted precisely those comments, and again, there is other 2H threads, and im going to then as well.

3 Likes

“2h is not, and was never against Dk lore.”

What exactly is that in response to because I never said that. This exact thing is the problem

And in fact, that statement was whether or not the issue was on someones desk. Not if 2h was against DK lore.

You were just caught in a fat lie. How you have any credibility is beyond me.

1 Like

Give it a rest Kelliste, 2H is back you liking or not.

12 Likes

You have got to be a troll. Because this last post of yours is a complete strawman.

1 Like

I will say I have noticed that only one person had pointed out how Arthus was a frost dk and that Frostmourne was a frost weapon. I find it interesting all those arguments about frostmourne not being a frost weapon and still only one person has brought it up but no one has challenged it like it would have been.

1 Like

Hes not a frost dk. Like many people have said, specs dont exist to lore characters, at least for the most part. And they definitely dont exist for Arthas.

Frostmourne is a soul stealing runeblade. Straight from Blizzard. But Blizzard can apparently change their lore on a whim and Frostmourne could be a weapon that shoots out unicorns and bunnies that seeks out children to hug to bring joy to horde and alliance alike.

1 Like

Don’t forget to thank Holinka https://twitter.com/holinka/status/1247573098552909825

8 Likes