It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

There was plenty of skepticism. That a handful of people decided to get into arguments about it where most of us [myself included] were just skeptical is not my problem, and you’re not going to make it my problem. So I’ll disagree to disagree with myself, and I’ll agree to disagree with you.

Be happy, we got what we wanted. No reason to be spiteful towards people who were skeptical. What good does it do you?

1 Like

But you literally just started an argument by making that comment, and are actually being rather aggressive right now. However, if you want to keep sounding off about an irrelevant concept because you felt attacked, a thing of no concern to anybody, that’s what psychiatrists are for. Normally, I’d just dump the 2000+ replies as evidence that you’re laughably wrong, but 2H is back, and that is the resolution to years of voicing our support for its return. So it would appear that you are the only one being spiteful, to which I say, you’ll be doing that alone.

To everyone that voiced their support for 2H, especially those that spoke out for years and may or may not still be playing the game today, your efforts have paid off. Hopefully, with the returning implementation of 2H Frost combined with the new expansion’s theme of the Death domain, dormant Death Knight players will return to a class that supports their initial fantasy of being an agent of the Lich King, and a representation of his unrivaled strength.

13 Likes

Changed my mind… not even worth the time arguing with you if you can’t understand that I’m literally on the side of 2h existing.

Thank you for at least focusing on the positive view at the end of your last post.

we win, boys

BUT hopefully this brings the gameplay back and not just the appearance.

4 Likes

Agreed and hopefully no more walls of text about how it cant come back.

6 Likes

For those of us that had hoped and made post and then were attacked. Time to open some liquid refreshment and celebrate 2h frost is back baby.

5 Likes

Looks like the mass reporting has started for anyone happy about the return of 2H Frost DK… The Salt is real…

Oh well, welcome back to THE TRUE CLASS FANTASY FOR FROST DK TWO HANDED FROST!!!

WOOHOO! WE DID IT YOU GUYS!!! Virtual High Fives all around! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

10 Likes

Agreed the real DK class fantasy is back.

7 Likes

Now if we can re-forge Frostmourne the true frost dk weapon.

2 Likes

HAHAHA can’t wait to see some people reaction with that

People that with 100% sure knew they would never add 2H back, because its a failure, because balance, and all other shenanigans they have being saying this whole time.

Just saying i wish someone quoted every comment saying 2H would never come back from topic, just a compilation to see how this thread aged rly well.

8 Likes

“frostmourne was not a Frost weapon, the Lich king had nothing to do with Frost, he was pure unholy!11”

then comes blizzard and says:

Frost

Memories of the Lich King’s legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes.

9 Likes

Makes me wonder if they will implement 2h frost in the last patch of bfa like how they brought out dh’s

2 Likes

it is probably in the pre-patch those changes come up

7 Likes

I hope so. Can’t wait to be 2h again.

4 Likes

OH how wrong you were

5 Likes

Exactly hahahahaha

2 Likes

What is absolutely hilarious is how wrong you guys are on my stance, which never changed the entire time, and are making a bunch of posts trash talking yet again, trying to get a thread shut down yet again?

My stance has been and always was “it shouldnt come back IF (which is a very important word that all of you have just completely failed to notice) it split the spec.” and many others also agreed with me that was adamant on getting 2h back.

My other point was that there were far more important issues.

People still dont know how it has been implemented. The only thing people know is you can choose, which could just mean they lifted weapon restrictions for frost. If nothing else was done to the spec then have fun being at least 15% behind DW just from Razorice.

And lets see if they actually did my suggestion of adding in a new frost exclusive runeforge for 2h, lets see if they addressed DW having more than double the chance of Killing Machine procs since it has a chance to proc off of both weapons and not just 1 and attacks faster, lets see if they addressed half crits.

1 Like

We did it boys! 2 Handed Frost - the dream made real!

4 Likes

My hype is immeasurable, and my year is made.

4 Likes

Thats the funny thing. Does anyone actually know how it is implemented. If nothing was done then nothing was actually accomplished. How long will it take for the same people who were voicing them wanting 2h back, and a specific form of 2h at that, isnt actually up to par with its counterpart.

1 Like