It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

Taliesin wants 2 hand frost to return. That’s the thread that got locked. Please don’t bring back 2 handed frost. That is an anti 2 hand frost thread. Anyone that is pro 2 hand do not go post on that thread. Posting is supporting. We have 400+ more posts than that thread. Win the game with home field advantage :wink:

1 Like

I agree with everything but the last part honestly. I actually would like to use Frostmourne too, but being DW screwed us out of it so horribly it wasn’t funny. So I would like a quest where we reforge the blade for real for Bolvar after he gets the Helm repaired. Where not only is it shown that Bolvar takes up Frostmourne himself for the endgame raid against Sylvanas and the Jailer, but also that the player gets a tmog of it as a reward for completing the quest line. It would be nice if we got skins based off the Legion artifacts’ skins too, but just base Frostmourne for tmogging would be good enough for me.

You can’t even understand something so simple even when it’s spelled out for you. You completely ignored how I was pointing out that there is a difference between like and as. And said something that isn’t even relevant.

You are guilty of misquoting as well, plenty of times actually.

People have been complaining that they need to get an extra weapon right now, using that as just another reason why 2h should return so they just get one weapon and they are done.

That one thread was locked because people were bashing others and the topic was derailed. Even the replies to people talking about the video were just bashed because they gave their opinion about the video that didn’t align.

The “don’t bring 2h frost back” thread is talking about the different playstyles and how that actually poses a problem like it was a problem for 2 expansions. It’s a don’t bring it back in that regard so is it wrong to point out issues with what people wanted at the time? A split in playstyle like in WoD? Does that mean his post should be flagged and hidden even though there isn’t anything wrong with his post at all other than 5 people don’t like it and mass flagged it like they do with so many. It’s a group of people going around bullying people and abusing the automated system. The system needs numbers, they have the numbers on the forums, so they can dictate what is on it unless forum moderators actually come on and that leads to threads getting locked.

Yes, there is a huge problem with different playstyles and it’s really easy to explain. How do you balance it when they use the same abilities? Buff MotFW and you buff h, buff ToT and you buff DW. But say you buff howling blast for 2h because buffing obliterate more would cause balance issues? How do you keep that from also buffing DW that wouldn’t need it? Or say you just buff obliterate or frost strike, or nerf any of the abilitieS. You can’t keep them separate without having a completely different spec with different abilities. When blood strike was buffed in the past it was buffed across the board. If you wanted to buff frost back in wrath you had to buff things exclusive to that spec like Frost Strike or Howling Blast. Or buff certain talents deep in the talent trees.

Now look at the specs and how limited they are. There is hardly anything that is used across multiple specs. Fire doesn’t have access to arcane blast. Unholy doesn’t have access to obliterate and so on.

You can’t ignore balance or the issues that come up if you split the specs.

We weren’t given Frostmourne, because it’s story is finished. There were plenty of evil weapons that people used. Apocalypse, the shadow priest dagger, could argue affliction lock scythe, Maw of the Damned. They also probably want it to finish with the story of Arthas, it’s all wrapped up and the LK, I have a suspicion, will be no more. Take care of the scourge then there are no reasons left to have a LK.

Literally a potato potahto argument.

This was such a pointlessly cruel thing to say.

3 Likes

How is it cruel? People do get over family pets dying quicker than 4 years, the amount of time 2h has been gone. There is nothing cruel about it.

Or are you saying that it’s wrong to point out how these people are stronger than people who have been complaining about a video game weapon?

How about unholy without a pet? Make dark transformation change the DK and give us gnaw during it :slight_smile: It would be nice to have the option for 2h frost but I would like no pet unholy more personally.

3 Likes

I think it would be more interesting to actually explore that option. What would it need and so on. Would give blizzard options if they actually read the class forums.

What would be needed? What to do with dark transformation, do you just turn it into a kind of undead monstrosity form like meta was? Just a simple damage buff? Would the petless version just provide a damage increase or something else?

Im sure people would participate in a thread if one was made. I think everyone is tired of talking about 2h frost.

Speak for yourself, I’m quite content to continue talking about 2h Frost.

Until it comes back, that is. Then I’ll be content playing it.

5 Likes

Um, no. This is definitively wrong.

Dude, why are you even talking about it in the first place???

4 Likes

What else is there to say about it? Sounds like you want to complain to just complain.

Ill ask you the same thing I asked the other person, what else is there to say about 2h frost?

And it’s a comparison between 2 groups of people. One who actually lost something, while they might miss the pet, they move on at a quicker rate over people that complain about 2h. It’s been almost 4 years and you guys are still complaining about a weapon choice. It sounds like you like the weapon more than the spec so you could play any other 2h spec out there.

Squeaky wheel gets the big sword.

Though since you’re tired about it, which is understandable after about a thousand posts, why not stop posting in every single thread related to it?

5 Likes

Because I don’t like misinformation and people constantly talking about me like I’m the boogieman. People jump around in threads, that don’t have to be made mind you, and then talk about me. Or prior follow me to other threads talking about lore and say “don’t listen to her” and not actually addressing I actually say.

You guys don’t actually want a discussion, and most of you don’t understand what is being said even put in its simplest of terms.

Perhaps if you weren’t constantly responding negatively to every single thread related to 2H Frost people wouldn’t be so prickly towards you.

I feel this advice is pointless to offer, though.

5 Likes

Then don’t say stuff that is blatantly wrong.

Hey um, how did you make you human death knight have green skin like an orc or goblin there again?
And for anyone that can help if possible, my account says a post was hidden by the community, but when I keep trying to see what post it is, I don’t get any post at all sadly enough. I think there must be some kinda error here or something.

it is one of the skin colour available. Go visit your gnome barber ( there is one near the dummies in Boralus).

The white, blackish, and greenish skins are available to certain face selections the other face options don’t have this option to it unless something has changed recently. When you do, or did, selected these colors your face selection changes.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for that. I thought it was just normal skin color or a paler more undead skin type that we had available as Death Knights, so glad to find that out too.