It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

:face_with_monocle:

So me testing something in game, that you can also test by just buying some weapons of the same ilvl without versatility and mastery on them and comparing the damage difference, means I work at Blizzard?

You have no argument, its just a sad attempt to put me down and you failed miserably.

And what if they do allow 2h and increase obliterate? Then its going to be across the board because they wont split the spec into 2 weapons again with ToT and MotFW. You will do 50k Obliterate crits with DW and 2h. You know it was this way back in wrath right? ~26k obliterates with DW, 2h Blood Death Strikes doing about the same. Whats the problem if they do the same damage? You get your big obliterates, you get to use your 2h… but its not ok if DW does the same thing? If you dont care what the damage is, then what is your argument exactly?

are you even reading? let me quote again

1 Like

Are you even reading because that was addressed in that post. You lose again Mr. Irefusetoread.

if they increase the oblit damage for 2h your point is totally null

the point is people want 2H, some with big crits some who don’t care about it, or some who want for aesthetic

lmao, sometimes i rly don’t know when you are serious or just trolling

1 Like

You didnt read my post. You guys are making it entirely too easy to show how disingenuous you guys really are.

you didn’t even answer properly, you just deflect saying “they wont” giving your own result, like they will do what you said

1 Like

I didnt answer properly? What does that even mean? I didnt answer the way you wanted me to answer?

I said they wont increase obliterate damage just for 2h, I dont know why they would increase it just for one weapon anyways when people want obliterate to hit harder no matter the weapon, or have you not been following the conversation since you have a blatant failure to read?

do you know that? blizzard often do things people don’t expect, can you SURE affirm that with so certain? i don’t think you can

And the question was, what if they do? you said they won’t because reasons

what if they do? oblit do more damage but attack slower with 2H than DW? what if 2H does best with a oblit build and DW with a frost strike build?

there is so much room to work, maybe you are afraid that DW will be behind? and even if does better what the matter? you could still play bot styles;

What if they do? if they do your whining is invalid

1 Like

You dont know the history of Frost do you?

They already did 2h doing more damage with obliterate and DW with Frost Strike and it was a failure in terms of balance. If you jumped off a building, failed to fly but lived, would do go back up to repeat it again?

Im not really the one whining am I? Lets see, who is whining, maybe its the people who have been whining for what… 4 years now that they dont have 2h of big obliterate crits while everyone else has moved on and just played the spec.

Again, whats the problem if they both hit the same?

Your replies make up 1/4 of a thread with over 1.1 thousand, with 139 people having participated. You may have an obsession problem with the forums or general confrontation, but either way, you seriously need to reallocate your time. That is beyond ridiculous. You could have spent that time gearing and learning the class and very well have avoided the dozens of asinine claims you made about it.

7 Likes

Im bored and I can post if I want too. Whats your problem?

And this “learn the class” is coming from someone that doesnt know what a hybrid build is. Doesnt understand that an ability buff, or nerf, doesnt mean its a buff or nerf to a specific weapon when it applies to both.

You guys could have severely cut the number of posts if you actually read my posts instead of refusing to or ignored them.

Sorry, but you are wrong again.

what are you? a library?

this time just get a glider :grin:

who is the worse whiner, the ones who whine over 4 years because they lost something, or the ones who lost nothing keep whining over the whine of those who lost? just to throw a tantrum? :pensive:

none, as long you can equipe a 2H, never said it had a problem, just said a “what if” scenario ;

3 Likes

Am I a library? Its the internet, the library and anything you want to look up is at your fingertips. Not to mention I actually played Frost in every single expansion.

The people whining for 4 years.

Oh, and a little secret, I played 2h. In cata it was almost a requirement since 1h str dps weapons were so scarce. There were even posts at the time in Firelands that the axes, which were bis I if I remember correctly and I dont think there were other 1h str dps weapons in there (checking now) and the drop rate was low, but DW did more dps so people were constantly hoping they dropped.

You would have known this if you read my posts instead of going off of what other people have said who didnt read my posts either.

you are bringing up the past, im asking about the future, you are again, deflecting

even if they did wrong in the past they can do right now.

yeah, a lfr hero, with no accomplishments on the character, talking with high ground, what a surprise

nah, i think people whining over people whining are the worst

you literally have nothing to win

like people said almost 1/4 of comments her eis yours, your whining is worse than everybody else here

just saying, if you were not against you would not spend to much time here doing something you say you don’t

forgive me for not believing in such thing

i literally don’t care about your whining over 2H and your wall of texts of why its bad and should not come back, oh im sorry, i mean, (like you want to say) "it will not solve the problem!11!!1!!

i just want 2H back

3 Likes

I still played it, never said at what level that was assumed by you that I was meaning something I never said. Even though I tanked ICC until my guild fell apart because the GM couldnt follow his own rules and people got fed up with it. We got stuck on Sindragosa, which a lot of guilds did at the time.

And you want 2h, alright. Lift weapon restrictions have at it. How long do you think you will have fun with that?

I can’t speak for anyone else, but personally I’d have fun as long as the rest of the game isn’t absolutely terrible (like WoD was). I enjoyed 2h Frost from Wrath to MoP after all.

5 Likes

Yeah, and honestly the amount of time she spends here complaining about us for trying to ask for 2h Frost to come back feels rather unhealthy. Even I don’t keep going on the forums to keep writing stuff up when someone shows up to support something I don’t like. I would just make a few posts and then stop if I ever bother to talk about a topic I don’t like. Only exception is if I find someone I like talking to of course. And if I have nothing to say that I would like to share that I would like to see if anyone agrees with me, I’d rather spend my time either playing the damn game I’m paying for, or paying a different game if I’m bored myself.

1 Like

Do you like the current playstyle? It will be the same with 15% less frost damage with weapon restrictions removed.

This is what I’m talking about, people aren’t seeing the forest for the trees. It’s this fixation on 2h when there is so much more to it.

Around the same damage with weapons of the same ilvl not accounting for versa and mastery.

15% frost damage missing which you can sim how much dps would be lost without razorice.

The same plat style which means Icecap or BoS build.

If anyone doesn’t like these then the fun will quickly turn to frustration and just a waste of time messing around with getting 2h back and not recognizing the actual issues that the Maronite of people have. The dps of frost is good, the playstyle not so much.

Playstyle should always trump looks unless you like the playstyle as is.

How many times have I told you that I am not opposed to 2h yet you keep tugging at that line. You have to have formed an opinion based off of what others have said instead of what I have said. Nowhere have I said I hate 2h.

Also i have been playing GW2, with a 2h ranger swinging around a greatsword. It’s just there are points in between world bosses, some being an hour like with the hard world bosses.

It’s also best to talk to people you don’t agree with. If you always talk to people you agree with, not only do you stop yourself from learning or teaching, you aren’t challenging yourself. If you get overly frustrated where you don’t know what to say them maybe your position isn’t a strong one to begin with.