It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

waow, almost a month later and Kelliste "im not rly against 2H frost, but im will be there to antagonize and be against the idea" still here and wait for it, of course being against 2H, what a surprise

5 Likes

You were going in and talking trash. Me having a conversation with others does not need you coming in and talking trash.

How many threads have your side gotten shut down because you talk trash about other players? You got one shut down by talking trash about me.

am i wrong tough? you keep saying you are not against but every post of yours is you being antagonist of the idea

if someone post if they want 2H, no matter why their reasons or how they want that, you are there to counter argument with the same wall of text

If you are so sure, and you are rly not against why not give it a rest and let people ask for whatever they want?

5 Likes

A reminder to flag posts like this for trolling ^

4 Likes

Yeah, that post she wrote was really uncalled for back there. I think even Kusari was far less of a headache than her now that I think about it.

You are wrong. 100% wrong.

Its not trolling, its showing how you guys are hypocrites.

Then stop posting about me. If Trumpknight and you and whoever else wants me to stop posting about them, even though I was asked for a name, then you guys need to stop talking about me. Its only fair right?

I have already explained this to you guys and here I am yet again for like the 10th time explaining it to you. Can you guys not grasp this very simple concept? Im going to defend myself, since I am getting ganged up on by a group of people constantly liking each others posts bashing other people.

Trumpknight doesnt want evidence even when its provided to them (scared you might be wrong again like you have been so many times before, its a common theme here) you cant stop talking about me like you have an obsession and I have to continuously tell you to shut your mouth unless you want a response, and Syegfryed up there has absolutely no idea what he is talking about and just going off of what people have said who they themselves dont read my posts.

I find it pathetic how you guys are constantly acting.

i don’t think i am, i was scrolling some past comments and saw a guy saying he wanted 2h back because he like the big crits, and surprise, you are there antagonizing him with your wall of text, like it would rly change his opinion

As always you are not rly against but you keep the threads alive literally being against anyone who want 2H back :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

10 chairs.

7 Likes

What did I say? Maybe it was that a 2h weapon wouldnt solve it and it would require a spec change and that 2h obliterates do 15 damage more than DW when using 266 weapons?

Hmmm, looks like im just stating facts to show where the real issue is because guess what, DW had large obliterate crits as well at one point in time. Its a spec problem not a weapon problem.

Flagged for trolling.

whatever you said change nothing on his opinion, you were literally antagonizing him with your babbling(proving im not 100% wrong)

he didn’t ask none of what you said, none of your “facts” he just wanted the 2H option back, you were there saying something he didn’t ask for

2 Likes

So wait, reminding people of the threads topic is trolling?

Or is this a

situation?

This is a 2h thread, not a thread about personal grievances with others.

5 Likes

No, i wasnt. I was just stating that 2h wouldnt solve what he wanted. And no, he wanted big obliterate crits. You even said it earlier.

Yep, its trolling.

1 Like

did he ever said it would solve? no, he didn’t, he ask for a solution of the dps? nop

he stated he wanted 2H back because he liked it and like it the big crits it had on it, and you where there being against it

yes and 2H with that, its his opinion, his preference, sadly you can’t change that with your wall of text

2 Likes

And those big crits will not return with 2h… right? So what are you arguing for? Is it because the name says Kelliste next to it?

Wasnt trying to change his opinion either so what are you complaining for? Just that if 2h was returned that nothing would be fixed.

What is your problem? Seriously. It has to just be hatred because of the name next to it because your argument against what I said is so empty its borderline trolling and harassment at this point.

do you know that? do you work on blizzard now too?

what if they do, and they increase the oblit damage for 2h? :face_with_monocle:

its because you were arguing with a random dude who just want something simple back, because you can hold yourself in being against it

whats your problem with 2H man? seriously, it has to just be hatred, nobody can ask for it and you are there to counter argument everything related, with your "facts" like rly matters in the context

Someday i will do an experiment with some alts and come here to ask 2H back and see how you are going to be there with your “facts”, proving again my point, that you just want to be against the 2H thing

2 Likes

Yes, i do know that because I tested it and you can too. Like I said, 2h is 15 damage over DW with no versatility on the weapons so it doesnt come into play when using 266 ilvl weapons.

You clearly want to attribute anything I say to against 2h when you dont even know what im even writing and here I am again repeating myself. Stating a fact does not mean that I am against 2h to make a return, im just stating that if it did return then you would have to then fix the spec to get what you really want which are big obliterate crits. What is so hard that you cannot grasp that simple concept?

And no, I wasnt arguing with a random dude, in fact most people dont even reply when I reply to them. They want 2h obliterate crits, so what. That just means a spec reallocation of damage and weapon restrictions to be lifted. Do you understand that now or do you want to continue to argue?