It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

!

2 Likes

Yea I did not expect the hostility between Night Elves and Nightborne Elves. And it just seemed the Blood elves just welcomed them. I liked that.

1 Like

i hated how they allowed that one void elf even 2 inchs close to the rebuilt sun well.
That was just disaster in the making…

The only overhaul was the change to stoneskin because threat isn’t really a thing anymore if you play the game, and the removal of unused runeforges that had no place and was never taken. Cindergladier was the only one to be taken in later expansions under certain conditions, but with Frostscythe applying razorice passive to what it hits with razorice in the main hand, it’s just a better option for aoe damage increase not on a proc.

True it was. But I did feel bad for her. She had been gone from her home for so long and she just wanted to see the Sunwell and then she is blamed for what happened. I will agree it was stupid to let her get that close but I still felt bad for her.

1 Like

do you think they would swap razorice to a proc? like a self serving " do increased frost damage for 10 seconds " like unholy crusader?

1 Like

idk maybe my loyalist is showing but shes dead to me for cold shoulder to sylvanis.
i get it… warchief of the horde is a shocker and being a undead is even more of a " wtf " moment for her. She should have been thought how did my lil sister become this? what happened to this world? wheres the history lesson???

2 Likes

I don’t think they would since fallen crusader is already a proc. And you would want too many things to align. Fc, razorice, proc trinket, on use trinket, pillar of frost, empower rune weapon.

The only way I can see them changing it is making it a self buff instead of a mob debuff.

I do agree with that and she should have been upset that her other sister refused to help Sylvanas when she had asked. Both sisters betrayed Sylvanas and then acted shocked and shaken at what happened.

I do not like where blizzard has taken Sylvanas. She was and still is my Favorite character in wow.

1 Like

I don’t mind Sylvanas becoming a villain honestly, but they should have handled it much better, especially on the Alliance side. But they hardly get anything these days of course.

Well to make up for it there is supposed to be a massive divide in the alliance but so far that has not happened yet.

thats a interesting change everyone could agree on.

1 Like

same
Imagine the lives the windrunner sisters could have saved if they murdered garrosh all that time ago…

Well just think about what would have happened if the youngest sister had actually showed up to help Sylvanas. If i remember correctly Sylvanas asked her youngest sister for help. Which she (the youngest sister) ignored.

There needs to be. Someone on the alliance side needs to grow a pair. I would bet something has to happen to the humans for anything to really happen. The divide is growing. Might be a build up and not this fracture that blows up.

Something might snap if anduin just continues his whatever you want to call it. Varian would have definitely shown strength by now.

I frankly miss the versatility of DK overall.

Used to be able to choose your playstyle via weapons. I get it was hard to balance, but I would even say that adding a spec for 2H frost would at least be something. DK had multiple specs in one for a while.

I enjoyed 2H frost. I like UH, but I far preferred 2H frost.

1 Like

i think tyranda might be that fracture point. Shes 100% done with the idea of peace but the burning of her happy tree house put her over the edge

Skipping the middle man here someone needs to drop kick anduin off the chair. gen can reign or something. the wryn name died with varian

Possibly, but is the change really worth it? No. Good on adds on bosses, and if a dungeon continuously moves then it’s a constant 15% buff that you never have to reapply. I guess the only real question is how long should the buff be?

Problem is Genn is even more blood thirsty than Sylvanas. And Varian would have slapped down that rabid dog. I have been horde since I started playing wow back in vanilla. So I do not know the Alliance side of the story at all. But the boy king is weak and the other alliance leaders are walking all over him and laughing about doing it.

MoP and WoD were the pick your playstyle based on weapon. Before that in wrath and Cata it was the same playstyle.

I personally don’t think there should have ever been a split or balance attempt. Blizzard should have just said if you 2h you do less dps and left it.