It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

Nope, not at all. Just again certain aspects like beinging back things say, might of the frozen wastes that caused balance issues. I tested a difference between 2h and DW obliterate with no versa and the difference was a whopping 15 damage. But DW had an extra enchant basically that increased frost damage by 15% that 2h doesn’t so even if the option was brought back you would still have to get 2 1h weapons because of that.

Bring back the option. It’s just going to be the same as in wrath. DW will be better overall. But that just brings in this complaint “DW is better, I should be able to do what DW does”.

If people really don’t care about the dps loss, like I said so long ago, bring it back.

so you want to bring it back and buff it?

She will never answer this question. First she will post against it, then she will refer to a post she made how to bring 2h back. Then she will post against it again. All while claiming to be the victim that we have branded her as someone that is against 2h coming back.

2 Likes

Then you need to read what people actually say and put aside this thee vs me mentality that is twisting what people are actually saying.

I never said I was against 2h returning, but saying that people just want the option to use a 2h is a blatantly false statement.

It’s very clear you don’t understand. Are there people that just want transmog? Want an entire different playstyle to accompany 2h? People that just hate DW and want 2h to take its place? Don’t want to get 2 1h weapons and rather just get one 2h? People that think 2h would increase obliterates damage to the point where it was in WoD?

So no it’s not just an option issue. Like I have stated long ago, it’s not just one reason so lumping people together in your own “2h community” is just wrong. It’s different denominations under an umbrella.

No, just remove the weapon restrictions. That should do if people just want the option… right?

What I just answered it… hmmm. Seems like im not the problem on these forums but it’s people like you.

idk you just made a convencing argument to bring it back and buff it imo.
just to a balanced standpoint.

2 Likes

Like I said this is what she does. To have a productive conversation you just have to ignore what she says.

2 Likes

That’s what we were trying to say… That we want the weapon restriction removed… But if I remember correctly, you also said a bunch of things about how 2h won’t work anyway in the past. Just pointing that out is all.

i think interactions bring my attention. its a form of boosting this thread.
so even if kelliste is argumentative its for a good reason.

1 Like

What in oblivion prompted you to say this? It’s been established at least 1000 times in the 2H threads that the average poster just wants the look and feel of a 2H weapon back, with the mechanics being a secondary priority, and that I wanted it back because I liked the damage spread as well as the satisfaction of using a 2H sword with the Razorice Enchant.

Um, no. You don’t determine somebody’s reasoning for wanting something, and you definitely don’t get to judge them for asking for it. Calling people lazy because they don’t like grinding in the RNG-verse is just unintelligent and accusatory.

It’s exactly statements like this that get coined as “finger-pointing” by the mods and get the threads shut down.

4 Likes

hear me out. mods shut convos down to silence high elf lovers. not deathknights. we are edgy its expected to have a edgy conversation

3 Likes

If you want to do it properly then yes. There should be a runeforge to be made for 2h that combines fallen crusader and razorice. I said it long ago in BFA beta, on here, some other threads as well. But if you listen to others I’m just a contrarian when they have poor arguments for what they want.

If there is such a small difference in ability damage at a base level then all that is really needed is that one change. But people don’t like the suggestion because of the name next to the post and rather talk trash.

Well we are just sick and tired of everytime we try to post on this topic she dose the same thing comes in. Post a wall of text on how its not going to work and keeps on when all we are saying is how we liked 2h over dw frost. If you read back some pretty heated comments came from this crap. It then takes the thread into a spot where the mods could lock the thread. But go back and read all of her post on the subject.

1 Like

Sad, but kinda true. I would like High Elves myself though honestly. They can help further show the divide between Blood and High Elves, and how their cultures came to be different to boot too. As well as more story potential for both sides.

1 Like

Never said it wouldn’t work. The only thing I talked about not working, which was confirmed by others on the 2h community side, is that. A 2h with DW transmog over it does not work since the animations are main hand only.

This is what happens when you listen to other people and not actually read what I write.

100% true but with a great heart. You mentioned combination runefordging which in all honesty might be a interesting thing for devs to look at.
When was the last time we did a runefordge system overhall? mop?

This is true just look at the interaction between the Nightborne and the Night elves and Blood Elves in legion. That in itself was interesting.

2 Likes

Uh, no. Like I said that is your opinion and it’s your same group that likes to trash talk that say this. I even pointed to other posters that want something other than the option. I would actually say more people have suggested a transmog option over lifting weapon restrictions.

It’s laziness. Not wanting to get another drop is laziness. Period.

These threads get shut down due to trash talking like your side loves to do.

i loved that divide. I was anti night elf mages because " hey… they kinda locked a dude up for that for 10000 years "