It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

Tauren Monk is funnier.

big words from someone who has not even done hc EP…

1 Like

Posted by a level 10 with 20 achievement points and one actual battle pet

4 Likes

Did Kelliste lost it again? Damn, i should have been there with popcorn… it’s so funny when a nice theorycrafting conversation suddenly turn into so weird stuff.

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Frostmas and Happy New Year. Be naughty, don’t get caught and enjoy life!

2 Likes

Why?
Like I get others, but BE warriors? Really?

1 Like

I think that’s the only thing I can agree with you on too. I thought BE Warriors were okay too.

I was againts the returning of 2 H frost, but giving the state of the game, i vote for its returning. It gives variety to the game, i could use it when im bored of Dual wield and viceversa.

Also, 1 hand weapons should behave like Legion artifacts or demon hunter glaives, its a pain in the… when you have a 420 main hand and a 350 off hand and the RGN gods are againts you.

5 Likes

Google by same name on eu

That guy obviously did if he had to point it out.

1 Like

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising someone’s profile from a level 10 forum alt.

4 Likes

That one reminds me of how Eggman said in the old Sonic movie trailer “nobody cares”, and it gave me a good laugh here.

3 Likes

Me and 2H Frost mood right now:

2 Likes

What I don’t get… is that they hold out on 2H Frost yet… the whole SL cinematic trailer featured Bolvar as a 2H Frost wielding an insanely large Mace?

My take on the whole thing is he was currently specced into blood, then switched into 2H Frost spec.

That mofo did not have one ounce of green/unholy/rot indication on him.

He went from red to blue with a 2 hander lol…

Come on just give it up!

7 Likes

Tell me how to set my main from a different region to be shown here then.

Would that make ad hominems a more valid debate tactic?

4 Likes

You can’t sadly

2 Likes

Speech 100

1 Like

Well the work around for this was that the Tauren worship the sun which is a form of light. Yea that’s like pushing it. Next thing we know Night elves will be able to be shaman and so will Blood elves.

I agree with you on that. Right now I am playing my enh shaman 420 main 415 oh. And that 415main and 400 oh. Its just frustrating.

1 Like

Well I do not know who raised Calia as a Light Forged undead but they would have to raise a whole lot of people and the fighting Bovar for corpse’s for dks. Here is another thought for us. We are undead are we not as DK’s yet why do we have a breath timer for when we go underwater. Just another thing that blizz probably over looked.

And I hope Trumpknight, Frostlich, Vyktur and everyone else had a good Christmas and a very happy newyear.

I have took some time away from the forums as I was wishing ill of a few people and needed to get away. I am here on this and a few of my others that I play. It is good to know that Most horde and Alliance chars can put factions aside and try to better their class. /Salute /Bow

2 Likes