It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

Human nature to be what? Hypocritical? You are talking about someone of being a certain way, and you have been insulting towards others so it’s pretty hypocritical don’t you think?

I’m also not the only one that pointed you out to be in on the entire “Kelliste and Monkiy” nonsense. Monkiy even pointed it out. You also have points in this thread where you ask people “do you even have a death knight”, or made an armory attack.

Like I said, you are in no position to tcomplain about someone being passive-aggressive. Or how you parsed, or your build when you have done the same exact thing to others, myself included.

1 Like

Lol I keep digging at you on it because you were the original one who was talking about people’s ilvl and parses/i.o.

You kept presenting yourself as an expert, and I’m not sure why.

That wasn’t related to anything I posted, but actually, yes. It is.

I never mentioned anyone’s parsing because that is about as irrelevant to class discussions as FoS achievements lol. Armory attacks? Yeah. You had nothing done for this expansion but came into the 2H threads being a contrarian so yeah, I’m going to do background checks. If you haven’t even touched an entire aspect of this game with the class you’re making rather bold statements about, then you’re not going to be taken seriously. The same thing would happen to me if I decided to go into the Arena threads and start mouthing off about how good or bad each comp is. I’d get laughed off the forums.

What? I literally told you and Monk directly that I didn’t believe that. Don’t even try it with me. This exchange is just a finger-pointing match.

2 Likes

Neither did you, or Dreadmoore. You both were working together to try to discredit someone and now here you are complaining that someone is doing what you were doing.

A contrarian? You guys like to throw that around then the facts don’t support your narrative.

I was looking through this thread again and it was people saying 2h was better for a good few hundred posts which was just untrue. You insulted a lot of people instead of actually doing anything to show what they said had no basis. Kind of what Frostlich has been doing. Just saying people are contrarians, saying “they don’t want us to have it” and playing a victim while insulting and talking about people, mostly me, even to the point of when I would respond to someone in another thread they would come in and talk about me.

I get constantly blamed, told I’m just a contrarian, I’m some DW scum and so on by your side. It’s getting annoying and I’m pointing out the blatant hypocricy with this “I can do to you but you can’t do to me” mentality. You want citations but you never provided any when asked about them. You want to talk about people’s armory and so on but you don’t want anyone digging into you.

You said you didn’t start it, which is what they said you did. But even if you didn’t, this is what the 2h community has been doing constantly. This thread is proof of it.

You want 2h? Fine life the restrictions and leave it be. I think at most that is all you guys should get. It’s all it’s ever been. If the mechanics don’t work with it and you are behind in dps and damage numbers then oh well. Frostmourne is finished and it should stay that way. You guys want to say the blades of the fallen prince shouldn’t been made, fine. We already know most of your opinions on 1h weapons is that of a child who doesn’t like broccoli.

Where does it go from here? Nowhere. Blizzard knows some people want 2h and the ball is in their court.

1 Like

Skipping the part where I point out that you managed to argue being a contrarian and then became the biggest actual contrarian in the same post, at least 8.3 is coming on the 14th. Panda DK awaits my playmanship.

7 Likes

Which brought up an off topic question. If and how Lightforged will be able to be dk’s. When you kill them their body just falls to the ground. But one would think that they would not be able to be dk’s. But then they can be shadow priest.

And another question is if undead that are Light Forged Undead like Calia Menethil will become a new race or possably Light Forged Death Knights? Basiclly a Light version of Death Knights that use holy powers

1 Like

That’s a very good question too. But if we get a new race of undead lead by Calia, I hope they can be pretty much composed of Alliance Forsaken. I feel it would fit into the story as well anyway.

What was this video for anyway? I don’t get it honestly.

I have not the slightest iota of a clue and I don’t think I even want to know.

Becoming a DK involves the corruption of the soul so I believe any presence of the Light is purged from the body when it’s resurrected as such.

1 Like

They seriously need to put the brakes on every class being playable by almost all races.

Tauren Paladins are travesty.

I’m still upset about Blood Elf warriors and Zandalari Troll Paladins. As for Lightforged Draenei though, being a DK would presumably erase their Light identity, effectively making them regular Draenei again. If not, then their existence in the game is self-negating.

2 Likes

Some of us only troll. Some of us come here to vent. Some of us have real hands on experience. I’m sure the team is working on something good for all of us.

@Kelliste-
You’ve been using balance as a verb not a noun this whole time. Sneaky…

1 Like

December 25th 2019

Dear wow Santa,

I wish for my 2 handed frost death knight from alternate Draenor magically transported 4 years into the future to land in patch 8.3 with necrotic plague and plague leech as well as death siphon. Also wow Santa I want my glyphs to remain attached to this God toon. As well as his stats and end of season 3 pvp equipment. I am asking you again on Christmas day on the forums since you didnt respond to the letter I sent you with the 5th grade class. You got your cookies and I’ve been good. Pretty please wow Santa!!

4 Likes

Don’t even bother arguing your points to that one. I’ve read every post. And you’re good. Merry Christmas Trump!

2 Likes

Thank you chef.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m tired of the guys that only troll, but I can understand why some come to vent too. I did as well back when Legion was announced honestly. But what did you mean by that last part about “balance”?

At this point, I’m just staring at the clock until 8.3. Can’t even play this game right now there is nothing to do.

Sorry about that. 2nd part was actually directed at Kelliste about balance. Maybe I can edit that. Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Oh, thanks for letting me know. I agree with you on how she’s using that word though. And Merry Christmas to you too Vyktur.

1 Like

@wow dev team. We are still here asking for 2 hand frost dk to return. This is THE biggest dk thread available. Bring the weapon options back for next expansion. You will make many, many death knights happy. I know you can do this!

4 Likes