It's time.. Frost DK and 2 handed weapons

You’re… really that dense. Clearly I have other characters, namely a Death Knight, and have been posting on these forums much longer than you.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I understand it won’t happen. I care less about that than the intent behind it. People are willing to destroy the real DK spec so they can play whack a mole, idiot proof Frost DK and enjoy the appearance of their weapon more while the spec plays worse than it does DW.

I cannot support that.

I wouldn’t argue from authority if I were you. It is a bad spot for you to take.

Feel free to go there if you would like, it won’t end well.

You were doing that until you outed yourself as having never played Frost, choosing to make argumentative lies out of spite because some rando said that UH should dual wield.

3 Likes

Ah. Yeah, I’ve never mained Frost. That hardly means I haven’t experimented and played it at times. I’ve got a lot of time under the hood of a DK, 90% Unholy, that hardly means I don’t know what Frost does and have never played it.

You have no authority on DKs. I looked up what you have done this season/expansion, find something else to talk about besides how DKs perform. It isn’t something you can speak intelligently about. At all.

Killed folks in the world, mostly. Care to die duel?

2 Likes

The thing is, two players opinions are of equal worth even if one barely does lfr and the other is the top dog in mythic raiding or pvp or whatever.

Because someone disagree with you, it doesnt mean that their opinion is worth less than yours and vice versa. Your point of not wanting unholy to go dw at the cost of 2h frost is a good one and i agree to it. But i and many others believe that all of these options should exist so players themselves can choose, no matter what version is mathematicly superior

1 Like

WPvPer, code for “I am not good at this game”.

BTW, so have I. My character grew up on Emerald Dream. The hardest server to level on back in the day while you hid out on WrA. Just lol. You don’t even WPvP correct.

Well, you have another problem ahead then. Mage Tower appearances. Once one domino falls more will come crashing down. Do you see what I am getting at here?

And let’s be real, not all players opinions are worth anything. Just because they buy a sub doesn’t mean they have a clue. Just sayin. This thread proved that over and over.

ok, boomer.

I’ve played ED from the Year of Our Lord 2,005 until the Year of Our Lord 2,016.

You don’t know anything about ‘Back in the Day.’ Let me tell you about the Caliphate. Or No Mercy Mafia. Or Kingship of the East. Or Black Acid Whatever.

2 Likes

Yap yap yap.

/yawn

“PAY ATTENTION TO ME, I’M FROM ED.”
“I played it longer than you.”
“ED NO LONGER MATTERS.”

Siddown, kiddo.

1 Like

Address the fact that you have no demonstrable skill as a DK please.

Yeah, I know KotE. Return was a thorn in Hordes sides for years.

Okay, you’re wrong.

Gonna need to see a quote where I ever, in human history, said that.

Proof that I played the game? Proof of the patch notes? I thought read them already? Was I dreaming of the quote below?

The patch notes. I thought you read them???

Hearsay.

1 Like

Prove it? WPvP isn’t skill dude. What makes you a good DK? You got anything?

“If you do it, it doesn’t count.”
Kids these days.

1 Like

Well, you’ve done no PvE this expansion on the DK. Your 133 raider io score coupled with normal mode raiding doesn’t tell me you are good at PvE.

What do you do? Stop deflecting and defend your DK. That is, if you can.

For instance, I don’t raid anymore. I just run 5 mans. I don’t like raiding anymore. PvP isn’t the same since MoP. I did arenas long enough to get my mount. I stick to M+ and I am good at it.

What can you point to and say, “I’m good at this”?

You’re correct, for the most part.

I don’t like how DK tanks this expansion. having to pay attention to how much damage I’ve been immediately dealt and sit on runic power has me auto attacking far more than I’d like. Infact, Blood DK is one of the slowest classes in regards to ability use because of how inefficiently it’s done.

I’d play Frost but I hate dual wielding. I did it during Legion cause it was the closest I could get to having Frostmourne.

And I’m not a big fan of pet classes, so I typically don’t play unholy.

So, since I main blood, but hate how blood tanks this expansion, I mostly just kill people.

1 Like