It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

Watch, they’ll turn Thrall insane and use some hamfisted excuse like “he’s lost a lot of friends” for him butchering a bunch of crying and weeping orphans or something.

3 Likes

You are missing the point. The Horde is built on it’s past, THAT is the history of the Horde, THAT is how they have filled their ranks…no matter how much of a nice light you might want to paint it in. The Tauren got a raw deal but at the end of the day they chose to be a part of the Genocidal group.

That same Overlord also was helping the Horde via that highly thought of “member” of the Alliance.

There’s actually a lore reason for this.

You see, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let’s shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

2 Likes

Why do you people keep spewing this garbage?

Hyena and the Blood Tick Spider thing have recolors available to Alliance, that point is moot. The Direhorns and Pterodactyl’s are literally reskins that have been in the game since Pandaria. On top of Kua’fon and Torcali being more reskins as well. None of those are unique or exclusive in their visual.

Yea, our gold sinks are 3 Pterodactyl recolors. Recolors of models BOTH Factions have had access to since Pandaria(Throne of Thunder meta achievement).

There is absolutely nothing comparable to the bee. And you people seriously need to use your noggin if you think recolors of models that BOTH Factions have had since Pandaria is the same thing, just because we get 3 Pterodactyl recolors and another Direhorn(Already had the Direhorns from the Zandalari Warbringers and Isle of Thunder rep, and Horridon) and you guys got more Horses and Gryphons. Honestly, both Factions got shafted with the gold sink mounts considering none of them are unique.

This is also so dumb. Yea, we won a ugly motorcycle that literally no one uses. Meanwhile, because we won, ours is no longer obtainable. Alliance can still get theirs, despite losing. So in the long run, Alliance won this.

4 Likes

Funny, Horde fire bombs the land where the bees live, then wants something from the same area.

Bees be like…not my #notmywarchief after that.

Not much empathy here. This is a make up for world of horsecraft.

What color would you like your horse?

Got brown ones?

Sure, which shade of 1000 browns, we got all.

3 Likes

You mean just like all the Alliance threads wanting Vulpera allied races when they burned their caravans and camps?

6 Likes

Well that blows. Another reason to do it I guess.

Frickin’ O B L I T E R A T E D.

1 Like

The fact that this makes you “disgusted” despite the sorry state of the game worries me.

The war campaign just ended with cinematics that lasted longer than the quest to view them. You’re “disgusted” by a cosmetic mount skin…

1 Like

Legion was EVERYONE’s expansion. You were right there with us the whole way, we didn’t get a movie of FMV cinematics about one of our hero’s, everyone was there. Illidan was not Alliance, he led the charge.

Already answered and debunked. If you mean you lost 2 characters or some in the past and we didn’t in the same way, sure you can feel better about that. As i stated previously, you play the faction that likes to scheme and plot for supremacy, that is a you thing. You should have expected it.

Although i would point out, you said far more in a different context and now want to backtrack after it all being debunked to just characters that died, sure you had more characters die over time than we have. And more story development as a faction because of it.

This is what you told yourself…not the reality of the Horde, not now…not ever. Even in Thrall’s Horde the UD and Sylvanas joined and she was almost as evil and scheming then as she was now. In addition it was HER that brought the addicted Blood Elves into the fold of evil that they have never really fit in with.

As Saurfang pointed out…ALL pail in comparison to the Horde.

Wrong, it was always an Alliance zone until it was revamped in Cata. The only Horde presence in it was the few who decided to not follow Thrall’s orders to leave ashenvale and stayed. If by sparsely you mean with 3 Elven towns/strongholds throughout and other spots of them around the zone with no other race there then sure it was “sparsely” populated but still Alliance. The only “contested” part of it was the Orc’s who defied Thrall…nothing else.

LOL.

We didn’t just arrive here, Sylvanas has been a schemer since Vanilla. If you didn’t know she was up to things all along you chose your ignorance. If you didn’t think the story would EVENTUALLY get around to her and that it would be somehow destructive that is a you thing.

More circular logic. But hey it makes the Bee mount ok so we can have something to do along the way.

Some Felgaurd mook that the story has been expounded upon in several quests and has much deeper meaning that STILL hasn’t been fully solved. Like i said you can have the years of nothing and then enjoy it. Yes, Varian had a great death scene…but that was the end of it, and we are still learning about Vol’jin’s death 3 years later.

Wrongo, Shandris turned the fleet around before they got to Silithus and headed back to Darkshore at the behest of Malfurion. That is why Shandris is seen throughout most of BfA.

1 Like

OMG that’s the real reason! Blizz is gonna fix that imbalance by forcing Horde players back to Alliance for the beeeeeeee. That’s a dirty move blizz

1 Like

both since it converts to horde on horde side.

Champion’s Treadblade? I don’t think that does the faction swap, I have the horde one, but don’t have the alliance one. And as there’s a contract issue behind the horde one being time limited it seems unlikely. Now the engineering ones do seem to do the faction swap.

I love bees!

1 Like

Well it’s more like a very short, plump, striped mount that sounds like bzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wasps are better imo. They look like the fighter jets of the Bee world.

1 Like

To Bee or not to Bee that is the question. But seriously what does a blood elf need a bee mount for anyway?

Hordies are certainly welcome to mount the stinger of mine if they want…

Assuming they aren’t dedicated to turning her into loot pinata because being upset about your people being genocided is suddenly grounds for villain territory then I hope so.

I love Tyrande. c:

It wasn’t, actually. Multiple Horde players noted that since the population skewed more toward Horde, they were going to vote for it so they could use it, rather than vote on what looked good. So it ended up making no one happy, which is about the only thing Blizzard can be counted on to do with regularity.

Anyway, what are you upset about? You’re Horde. Just make three more threads like this and they’ll give you a bee mount.

4 Likes