It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

Maybe because the alliance deserve something nice for once

2 Likes

Why does this thread gets randomly necro’ed once in a while? lol.

2 Likes

there is 2 new bee mount reskins, Malevolent Drone and Shadowbarb Drone. they also look way better

1 Like

When it is in quest text, it’s canon.*

*caveat, if they story writers didn’t screw up… See red shirt guy.

Necromancers everywhere!

CHECK AND MATE

Can you link it again?

Sorry, say again? Who failed to comprehend?

Well when you’re right you’re right.

See quests:
A Strong Heart
The Future of Mechagon

Mekkatorque is alive.
#CalledIT :wine_glass:

5 Likes

Uh weird that people ever thought he was dead. Kinda obvious he would be just frozen for a reason.

2 Likes

“Hey guys, I’m gonna quote this now out of date post saying the last official word is he’s dead even though I know there’s a new official word.”

What? Do you also think Arthas is the Lich King and want people to give you outdated sources for that too?

1 Like

Yeah I am. Out of date? We’re talking about the “death” of a character. How does “death”, something that should be permanent, go out of date?

Just swallow your pride and admit you were wrong, sweetheart :wink:

I know! But people saw some quest dialogue saying he was dead and just said “Yup! 100% dead! We didn’t see his lifeless corpse or loot his corpse, but yup dead as disco!”

5 Likes

Or learn some reading comprehension of what is being said?

I literally said -the last official word-. At the time, the official word was dead.

Nothing has changed. Period. When my post was made, it was the last official word. Now the official word is he’s alive.

NOt sure why you’re having a hard time comprehending that.

1 Like

God you’re a sore loser.

Just accept you’re wrong and move on, dear.

5 Likes

At least new Alliance players can buy it. Any Horde who weren’t around during that promotion don’t have a chance at anything.

2 Likes

I don’t.

Not only would it not fit any of my current characters, I cannot think of any future possible characters it would suit. I mean, it’s a bee. What race/class combo screams bee mount?

Awesome!

Hard to be sympathetic when you guys keep getting exclusive literally everything else.

2 Likes

Lol, hell yeah the alliance got something

2 Likes

Hunter like me who loves bees. Would love to get two bee hunter pets, get a bee companion pet and ride a bee mount. Problem is I can’t.

I can’t think of many characters to suit the big love rocket but people use that thing constantly if they have it.

3 Likes

Well at least you get to buy it And any new alliance players also get to buy them out. The motorcycle is no longer available to anyone who chooses to play horde that is The motorcycle is no longer available to Any horde players who joined after the promotion ended

1 Like

You mean like the Motorcycle ohh wait you got that.

You mean like the Child of Torcali horde mount ohh wait you got the too.

You mean like the Kua’fon Harness ohh wait YOU GOT THAT TOO.

You mean how you got to raid Origrimmar and take Horde exclusive weapon transmog in the form of heirlooms but Horde never got an equivalent of the Alliance weapons?

You mean how Alliance got cosmetic plate for all classes allowed but the Horde got crappy peon cosmetics? Check out my mage I literally made an Alliance just to get this transmog, because plate mages are awesome. Too bad I main Horde.

I could go on I REALLY could.

(TL;DR) So in summary try not to be myopic. I’m not saying Horde don’t get exclusive things, but Alliance gets PLENTY of favoritism, but you “Horde bias” screamers never acknowledge that as it screws with your narrative.

8 Likes

Alliance getting the bee mount? Horde bias!

3 Likes