It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

Good hope the alliance enjoys it.
I really wish people would stop expecting a clear equity between factions. It’s impossible to quantify it when so many subjective views effect it’s perception.
Really do wish alliance loyal players enjoy their mount and stop believing that their faction is mistreated,hated, mishandled…etc.

1 Like

Call me when your faction is the one that has 0 storyline for an entire raid or even a reason to go there.

I get that the complaints are tiresome, but you shouldn’t assume that they have no reason behind them or that they are fabricated out of thin air, dismissing them like that won’t make the players of that side be quiet about it. There’s no magical mass delusion involved that makes so many Alliance players think they have it pretty bad when it comes to narrative focus or good treatment of the faction, those complaints are there for a reason.

2 Likes

I have two words for you

" Warlord’s Deathwheel"

Less is more, we ain’t no bumble bee cavalry.

We’re a wasp kind of Horde. We don’t even need a wasp mount. We are the wasps.

Horde constantly gets preferential treatment: Dude get over it lol.

Alliance get anything:
Literally anything:
Horde: ALLIANCE BIAS!!!

1 Like

If it makes you feel better I got the bee mount but hardly ever use it unless I have a large group of horde to buzz around lol.

I use the bee mount all the trime now because it’s fricking AWESOME!!! Best mount in the game, until I get the DW mount.

That vote system for the motorcycle wasnt fair. It was broken and everyone knew it hell there were multiple stories stating how folks could vote several times

1 Like

Well there’s nothing like basing your opinion on gossip and rumor and trying to pass it off as fact. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Aaaand alliance got the better deal of it. Horde cant get their motorcycle.
Alliance can buy theirs.

2 Likes

Never heard that before why cant you guys get the bike?

It was a limited time exclusive. So if you didnt get it during that time period it was gone forever.

For the alliance, their bike is around and just costs money. It was a pretty laughable incident.

2 Likes

that is weird wonder why they didn’t even at least put it in with the store with the alliance bike.

Someone earlier mentioned a legal problem. My best guess is that because they advertised it as being free, they can’t make it cost gold, and probably felt that it overall should only be temporarily free and have the integrity of the event take priority before anything else.

So basically, it would make them look bad if they offered it for free permanently, I think, with the only alternative breaking their advertising. This way, less people remember it in the first place.

2 Likes

It is funny to hear people WHINE about how much whining others do, you want to complain about something, how about the mounts that have been -removed- from the game and are no longer obtainable by horde or alliance (ie pandarian phoenix, druid-y moose mount, violet spellwing, etc.). If you want to ‘experience’ the mount then roll an alliance or stop complaining.

1 Like

My favorite is actually the motorcycles from the “contest” during WoD or whatever. The alliance lost the contest but now their mount is the only one that’s still obtainable. The horde one was free, but only to horde players who were around at the time.

What a gong show.

2 Likes

That this thread is still going!

Lol + 100 troll points. Brilliant comment :stuck_out_tongue:

That necro tho

Just because it’s in quest text it’s gospel. Myopic.