It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

The Horde are just too barbaric and savage to ride such a magnificent thing.

It’s the mud huts and smell that frightens the poor thing off. Just need to give out a good washing to all, and maybe improve the structures of are buildings first.

Also, wouldn’t it bee terrific if these threads were still cropping up next year?

Did you even READ the Blizzard quest boxes? Or do you simply not have the ability to comprehend?

No, we knew it was Alliance only WHEN it was announced. The reason is because the first three advantages with the war campaign all went horde, so Ion’s like…uh, Alliance, we can give you this bee mount.

1 Like

It is very good for factions to have cool, unique, cosmetic stuff.

Now, if the mount gave alliance a speed boost over every horde mount, I’d riot in the streets.

Also consider bliz has a faction problem - they need to do things to encourage more alliance.

2 Likes

Just got the bee mount last night. Will be riding it every place, it’s my new default mount.

6 Likes

Some time the good guys win, horde had so many unique rep mount

1 Like

Eh it’s not that big a deal. If you want it maybe you should try alliance out.

Horde has a ton of awesome mounts. Just be happy it wasn’t yet another store bought mount that kicks the crap out of in game mounts.

They should give you incentive to play the game, time for you to play some alliance!

1 Like

“new dino mounts” yeah, your name checks out

What about the horde exclusive Pterror mount, that doesn’t count? Of course it doesn’t, because whenever something new gets added you have to complain if you can’t get it or it isn’t easy to get…
I’ve seen other places complaining the bee is “too hard to earn”…
smh

1 Like

This reminds me of the goblin/worgen mount count issue in cata. When goblins got two unique racial mounts and wogens got the running wild ability. Alliance was upset that the Horde got two mounts over them in mount count.

Eventually this was corrected by giving the wogen quartermaster two…horses. I’m guessing the Horde will eventually get an exclusive mount in the future to balance out the numbers, just pray it is more original that a horse.

That’s a lot of words to say “I reject reality and substitute my own!”

You complained about the achievements. The fact that Alliance has been getting more 100% unique mounts this expansion doesn’t count because the horde has more for the achievement! When gasp, the Alliance in fact does have a couple extra mounts towards getting those achievements. It’s not a major number, but it does mean Alliance is not in any way at a disadvantage here.

which alliance can freely use

2 Likes

You mean the mounts that aren’t faction exclusionary and the Alliance can ride them?

Here’s my two cents. Blizzard didn’t need to make the Bee mount faction specific. They could of just made it like the warfront mounts where they change to the opposite faction so a player didn’t have to buy both mounts with service medals .

This could of been handled differently since Blizzard knew full well both factions would want this. All I read was Alliance excuses and Horde defending their right to obtain this mount since it takes a Alliance and rep grind to acquire it .

Alliance didn’t get crapped on this xpac . Alliance has always sought out better methods before resorting to killing. It took burning down a tree just for the Alliance to take notice that change is coming regardless of who it’s from .

To get to the point , This mount is not a main race faction mount . It’s like the Sporeggar or Tortollan Seekers race rep that can be done by both factions however Honeyback Hive has gone Alliance only which is purely faction biased .

Where in this Xpac has there been outside influence faction for Horde? Nowhere. This mount was touted throughout the Xpac , Data-mined and shown at Blizzcon and Blizzard again waited until the last minute to let the community find out it’s Alliance only .

This is Blizzard showing us the carrot on the stick in hopes we resub to obtain the mount just to be dismayed in the end. I play both factions just to unlock all factions and I see both sides on how glorious Alliance must feel to obtain something the Horde can’t and how crappy the Horde must feel being left out of such a Legendary looking mount.

This is the end of the Xpac and lets hope that Blizzard has a version that’s suitable for the Horde or Better.

1 Like

Blizzard must compensate players with wasp mount for horde

JFC. I play Horde and I’d love a bee mount but I also can’t fathom being upset about this enough to whine on the forums.

People complain about time-gating or other mechanics that curb the incentive to play an unhealthy amount because they claim they’re mature enough to manage their time, but then they lose their sh!t over a faction specific mount.

Alliance got a bee mount, we actually got a choice in the storyline (Sylvanas vs. Saurfang).

Give me the choice in the storyline any day. I don’t have a single character I’d use a bee mount on anyway. It’s a giant bee.

1 Like

Would you like one of the 30 “different” horses we have?

1 Like

I would ask if you wanted some of our wolves, but you were already given them.

1 Like