It's Official Horde Can't ride the Bee Mount

Okay, I’m really confused. Are you done replying to me, or not? Are you having a hard time making up your mind? Are you confused as to what you said and how what you’re doing is 100% contrary to what you said you’d do?

Is this a cry for help or something?

1 Like

In the way a lot of us are mentioning, you have been able to gain those mount models since MoP. And the Direhorn there’s even one you can straight up buy from your mount vendor this expansion.

No, just the two entire races of people left homeless because of grandma banshee.

I’m sure it’s fine.

5 Likes

Just having the model doesn’t help towards achievements. Still grand total of one more than alliance in order to count towards that achievement

Nope.
So, went to warcraft mounts, Advanced search, just for mounts available now, so nothing upcoming and nothing retired, used the Alliance Only and Horde Only search.
Alliance:121
Horde:118
Now, I will note that there are more paladins on the Alliance than the Horde and they get a racial class mount, so looked that up too.
Alliance has 6 Horde has 5. Since the most that counts for the achievement is 2 you take off the difference.
Alliance: 117
Horde: 115.

1 Like

Want some cheese with that whine?

yeah that was messed up to be honest

Hey now - only one race is homeless really… the Worgen… since the Night Elves were practically genocided off the face of the planet. Do they even really count as a race anymore?

2 Likes

Yeah and your side destroyed Teldrassil, killed Nelves, and to keep pushing it, Slyvanas is still alive and most likely won’t be killed off, and Tyrande will most likely be killed off for a bullcrap reason, all so people can keep their little wet dream alive.

Let the Alliance have something this expansion. You get Sylvanas, we get the Bee.

1 Like

Problem being that does not actually factor in the only can obtain on one faction. At a MINIMUM (giving your argument the benefit of the doubt without ont one anyone listing what mount doesnt have a horde equivalent for them, they just trust a site to tell them numbers) they are finally EVEN if you do that because torcali and kuafon we HAVE to have a horde to get, but because they are not marked horde only it isn’t factored into your math. Before the bee it was 1 for you guys based on your math. It still gives you guys a heads up since we would still HAVE to make a toon on a faction we do not like just to get them.

I hate you, your comment disgusts me.

But it made me laugh damnit. :joy:

With all the pretties the Horde has gotten, I see no issue with a bee mount alliance locked.

How disgusted? Like Yemeni child starving, or Flint still has undrinkable water disgusted??

Ouch, that stings.

2 Likes

Lucky for me I play on both sides, but have no interest in a Bee mount lol

1 Like

Incorrect. The only way you can use this mount is if you are Alliance.

Actually tried envisioning this and almost lost my water to my computer screen. That would be hilarious. Still isn’t going to push me towards investing any time into obtaining the thing though - but ty for that visual. :wink:

Darn you. Stop it! Im supposed to not like you. :rofl:

You Male Human Paladins might be the only redeeming factor the Alliance ever haves.

Honey I’m just getting started.

4 Likes

What’s messed up is that only one side has access to it now. 100k is a slow afternoon in today’s game. Wish I could buy mine

Nice. Screw the horde.

1 Like