It's not pandering, it's called art

No, you’re mixing it up. If it’s irrelevant to the subject matter then it should not be shown

As I said before, the crafting tutorial in the Waking Shore and the centaur marriage proposal were fine, fun sidequests - because the relationship of the npcs involved served the narrative of those sidequest chains

1 Like

Well I did see someone else reply to me with the same name, but how am I impersonating them? Just because we have similar names?

I don’t think I’m mixing it up, I think you’ve mis-comprehended. Or, miscommunication, whatever. I’m saying your core argument is that it is irrelevant, but the fact is, it is relevant to people. That’s a hard fact of life in the year 2022 for some to comprehend. So, if the subject then matters, it’s certainly not pandering to include it in a game. That’s called art mimicking life.

I just think some put on a mental block to only see things in a way that their argument could survive in. Therefore, anything proving the situation to not be pandering will be ignored.

2 Likes

You are giving real Briselody a bad rep, like the humanbeak DK squad that has also been impersonating the real humanbeak and giving them a bad rep, I have reason to believe that you are the same person that is impersonating Humanbeak.

3 Likes

You most certainly are. You are clearly mixing up “relevant to the story” with “relevant to people”

2 Likes

If it is relevant to the people, it’s relevant to the story.

2 Likes

No, it isn’t. You might like oranges, that doesn’t mean one is relevant to your chicken and mashed potatoes dinner

2 Likes

A bad argument, but I’ll still counter it.

“World” of warcraft. What kind of people are in the world?

2 Likes

Why are you on a forum alt?

Edit: nevermind, lol.

1 Like

Cute. So is yours

Adventurers, scholars, war heroes, experts in the arcane. Their sexual orientation and who they are dating is irrelevant when they’re asking me to stop a river beast den from getting mana bombed

2 Likes

the problem is they could have been adding in LGBT stuff since Legion at the earliest. BfA and Shadowlands not having anything (much) just shows they didn’t care and now they’re throwing it all in in one xpac makes it look like it’s pandering.

Blizz had to be told to do this stuff and it doesn’t come across as genuine. I play ESO, a lot. ESO been doing LGBT stuff since the start and no one had to tell them to do it so it doesn’t come off as pandering.

4 Likes

How can something in the world be irrelevant, if it’s mimicking our world? Something doesn’t have to be closely related to all these sub-relationships to exist.

2 Likes

What do you mean by the fact that they made being LGBT a main part of the character?

I largely quit this game now so I don’t know but I’m curious for you to explain this comment in more detail please?

Briselbody is a “fresh” level 55 classic DK now? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I like to sausage mcmuffins, a hash brown, and a orange juice. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah that is art but it’ll be stinky art tho later on :open_mouth:

I literally cannot explain it any clearer to you.

IF THE RELATIONSHIP. OF TWO CHARACTERS. HAS NOTHING TO DO. WITH A GIVEN QUESTLINE. THEN IT’S POINTLESS AND DISTRACTING FLUFF. TO CONSTANTLY REMIND THE PLAYER. OF SAID RELATIONSHIP. WHILE DOING. THE QUESTLINE

3 Likes

It’s someone impersonating the real briselody

1 Like

You can make it into the biggest fonts you want, it doesn’t change the argument. I understand your argument, I just don’t think it’s a good one. The idea that if something isn’t related to a quest, it can’t exist, or is irrelevant if it’s shown, is folly. Do gay people exist in the world? Yes. Does the game mimic the world to an extent? Yes. If it has nothing to do with the quest, then why are you hyper focused on it? If you actually do believe your argument. You can make the same argument about the npc’s shoes, yet nobody is hyper focused on that.

Argument by your own words.

Then why don’t we have the same npc through the world. The same hair style, the same voice, ect. They’re irrelevant to the quest so, it shouldn’t matter. Forget all the big name characters, the name, appearance, ect don’t matter, so therefore are irrelevant and shouldn’t exist.

It’s just a bad argument. Just say you don’t want them in the game, because that’s what it is.

4 Likes

Forgo the McDonalds and get yourself something nice from Wendy’s or Wawa.

1 Like