It's not pandering, it's called art

Gays had to fight for the privilege of civil marriage recognized by the government. It is not a right. And yes, even a marriage between a man and woman was not default at the civil level before it was institutionalized. Marriage outside of the state is a different story.

It’s moreso the lgbt’s obsession with educating children of their activities, when previously, the community knew to keep it behind closed doors. When they finally came out the closet societal, they promised to never bring their activities down to the schools. Now look at where we are. Slippery slope.

Only in the middle east.

He did when he said an entire race of people as a problem. For Bush, it was the middle easterns. For obama…

I do not have to become gay to understand the lgbt.

And as I told you previously, if you want my thoughts on everything, you can easily go to my profile and look at my Activity. Everything I’ve said is located there. Get some coffee, and start scrolling through them. And if you have anything else to say in response to anything I said, I may reply (or not cause I get bored saying the same thing over and over).

Asking what experiences with LGBTQ communities you’ve had doesn’t come with the automatic assumption that I expect you to be gay. For example, my husband is pansexual, two of my three best friends are LGBTQ (one is queer and one is gay), and my brother is bisexual. But I am straight. Those are some of my experiences with LGBTQ+ people and communities outside of the forums.

1 Like

Okay so what makes you think I never ran into those types? They invaded themselves into basically most of my hobbies, both online and irl. I have to tolerate them thanks to the agenda driven programs all around the US.

Well… that’s what I’ve been asking. This whole time. I only assumed you didn’t when you refused to answer.

Gay people are not an invasion. They exist and enjoy things, just like everyone else. They are much of an invasion as straight people.

You get to tolerate them. We have the privilege of living in a world where people are not persecuted for being gay in most major countries and that’s progress. I hope to see a world where knowing LGBTQ+ people becomes a privilege and not a chore.

2 Likes

There is probably a group you do not like. And if that group one day suddenly was pushed wildly to come into your life without the ability to say anything against them and you have to accept their way of life, you would feel the same way as I and others in the world feel. This is a fundamental of society that introducing radical change to a society’s norms upsets the current actors. This is basic psychology.

And yes, I have to tolerate them because if anyone says anything bad against them or go “I do not want to hire a gay person,” we both know what happens. Meanwhile, if anyone goes “I do not want to hire a straight person” we also know that no one will bat an eye. No one.

Why don’t you like LGBTQ people? You say they’re a group you don’t like and have referred to them as an invasion.

I would bat an eye at that. So your “no one” claim here is not true.

4 Likes

Agreed. There’s nothing more aesthetically pleasing than P in the B. I always hear all this stupid crap about P in the V, but who cares? P in the V is overrated IMHO and just doesn’t look nearly as artistic as P in the B.

When I’m looking at P in the B pictorials on the internet, I often lose so much time beholding the majesty and beauty, especially when the P is B’s deep in the B. Nothing more artistic than that… again IMHO ^___^

I respect your pov here. P in the B is pretty popular among all sexual orientations.

You have such a way with words. You should be a writer IMHO ^.^

Nope, sorry. I know you’d like to think that everyone is like you, but they’re not.

Yes, but I’m speaking about the P in the B scenarios that involve two pairs of B’s (the other B) flopping against each other! The most beautiful of aesthetics.

Thank you! I’m too focused on P in the B to do a lot of writing, though.

I understand that fam

1 Like

ITT, an OP who doesn’t know the definitions of Art or pandering.

Yes. Still do. The reasons are numerous, but me and others have already said enough about it.

Great but it would not mean anything compared to the world wide news of “Business x refuses to hire gay people” that would inevitably happen.

Except you are a great example of you having a group you do not like. After all, the last thing you want is an anti-lgbt group forcing the lgbt out of every part of their environment. Imagine a group of people going into a gay club and saying “This place is now straight. Get use to it and accept it.” Goes both ways.

3 Likes

So why are you voluntarily participating in this thread, thus exposing yourself to more of the agenda you don’t want to be exposed to? I mean, this thread isn’t even that exciting. There’s almost NO butt and balls slapping together in it.

Because unlike your perverted strawman, I believe all points are not black and white.

2 Likes

Strawman?? Points?? I’m just asking why you’re wasting your time in a thread that doesn’t even have any beautiful, erect P’s lined up next to each other, being stroked in tandem, when you could be doing something that doesn’t have so many LGBT people trying to shove their agenda down your throat, supposedly?

Respectfully, that’s not really have conversations work. You keep saying icky things about LGBTQ every time I ask you about it but then when I ask why you feel that way, you continue to tell me that you’re not gonna say.

Let me start on all of the reasons I enjoy LGBTQ+ people, and maybe that will inspire you to expand on your thoughts.

• They’re hilarious
  • They’re strong
  • They persevere through difficulty
  • They love deeply
  • My husband is LGBTQ and he is the most supportive person I know
  • They tend to be very talented and artistic
  • They have unique hobbies and skills
  • They’re intelligent
  • They’re human, just like the rest of us

I hope no one feels that this is a good group to be in. That’s like if I openly advertised that I was anti-woman, or anti-Christian, or anti-disability. Those are not good qualities to carry on your belt.

4 Likes