It's not pandering, it's called art

Oh god there’s two of them…which one do I shoot? IDK???

Yeah other Buttercleave…I know you’re lurking around here.

I ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ

the death knight one

1 Like

WoW doesn’t have room for people who dislike other groups of people tbh.

3 Likes

But how do I know they’re not the real Brisel?

Hi, they’re not the real Brise.

I do appreciate you checking.

4 Likes

It has plenty of room. After all, lgbt exists.

I enjoyed how the fake Brise got real quiet when I accused them of being the same person that’s impersonating Humanbeak.
:dracthyr_comfy_blue:

Of course LGBTQ exists. I just don’t think WoW has room for intolerant people overall.

I’m not sure I’ll ever be convinced that Humanbeak’s impersonators aren’t Humanbeak himself. His trolling streaks are long and elaborate. But I digress :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

So why are the lgbt here?

we don’t want your kind in this game if that means you saying homophobic remarks.

We don’t want impersonators in this game either.
:dracthyr_comfy_blue:

2 Likes

“We don’t want you here if it means you don’t say loving words and praise to us. Criticism is a big no no!”

1 Like

How are they being intolerant?

Please stop helping.

4 Likes

You sure you can’t find a way to not say homophobic remarks and also not say loving words and praises? Nothing comes to mind? Not a single solution?

Easy: say you do not like the lgbt and see what happens.

1 Like

No one has to accept anything. That’s basically what 98% of the internet doesn’t get.

You just have to be civilized and get along. But you can’t force feed beliefs down people’s throats and go “you’ll accept this and like it “ and expect that solves anything.

At the same time it’s utterly ridiculous if someone is physically or verbally abused on their gender identity, sexual preference, etc.

2 Likes