It's not pandering, it's called art

Funny thing is, I don’t see a whole lot of threads criticizing the writing of random quests, just the ones that involve LGBT.

But I’m sure that’s a coincidence, right?

1 Like

Funny thing is, I don’t see a whole lot of threads praising the writing of random quests, just the ones that involve LGBT.

But I’m sure that’s a coincidence, right?

2 Likes

Oreos are as much food as olive oil is a beverage

That’s not the comeback you think it is. Nobody is claiming that those quests have some kind of Tony award winning writing. They (the ones that are serious and not using the community to troll) are just happy to see some representation of themselves in a game they enjoy.

And I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that there have been 100x more threads complaining about it than praising it.

1 Like

This kid is literally 12 years old.

Stop watching too much Fox News.

1 Like

Being happy for tokenism is not a good thing.

1 Like

This may come as a shock to you but not everybody thinks that the only reason to add queer characters is for “tokenism”.

1 Like

Blizzard has released article after article of them saying they are all for lgbt inclusion and increasing representation in WoW. DF is literally the expansion where they are doing it. Literally why these threads keep popping up.

So yes, it is tokenism.

1 Like

And I assume you’re one of the people who thinks inclusion and representation is a bad thing?

1 Like

Yes. Tokenism is BAD. Bad writing, bad ethics, and bad design.

That’s not what I asked, but I think I have my answer anyways.

1 Like

Good. I was tired of repeating myself.

Well, I’d get used to it, or find a new game. Pretty clear this isn’t the place for people with your outlook anymore.

1 Like

Stop teasing poor real Briselody :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not doing anything to the OP

1 Like

“Why do people dislike the lgbt? We’re a kind and peaceful people who just want to liiiiiive! By the way, leave this game, it’s our now.”

:speech_balloon:

4 Likes

Yeah, sometimes it’s to sell products too!

I hate that I’m only half joking

I’m sure that’s what you heard. I won’t bother correcting you.

Have the day you deserve.

2 Likes

It’s what you wrote. A lot of people with short, short attention spans these days. Who writes a post and forgets what they wrote in the next one? Strange.