Its not even funny anymore (horde bias)

Right now there is ZERO incentive to go Alliance, zero, horde has everything someone need, even elves and a nice new race like Vulperas (I hate them but they are cute the little Pomeranians).

We start talking about TWW, the next expansion, looks amazing btw and I will be there, specially for those, FINALLY, nice mail sers from Arathor, I mean, after 20 years they finally made some amazing sets, even mail, its a blessing… but back to the topic…

We just start talking about TWW and they already let us know that one of the few incentives to play human, their reputation racial is going away?!

I am sorry Alliance… I like to play as one of you a few times but this is just the old “slap in the face” meme.

PS… I complete forgot, TWW horde will have access to Dwarves.

:vulcan_salute:t2:

4 Likes

The War Within seems Alliance focused lore wise. The Horde is still in shambles and it seems we aren’t getting much.

25 Likes

Lmao they even feature Alleria/Anduin/Xalatath but didn’t bother with Thrall. Blizz really said Horde? Who?

21 Likes

I dont know man.
We always have something for us, the only time I realy felt out of place was in the new NE capital now in DF.
Talking with Tyrand and Malfurion like we are friends was realy strange.
Anyway I just think its unfair with one side, but I am still living in the days of the faction war, maybe thats it.
This old orc refuces to evolve.

3 Likes

Eh, if its Alliance focused, it doesn’t bother me really. But I didn’t think horde was favoured right now as OP says.

1 Like

Stay strong Horde, next expac it will be all you. And by you I mean elves. Tauren? Nah gtfo.

5 Likes

We have the better cities.

I remember years ago there were rumours blizzard was going to flesh out the Forsaken and even add a new undead allied race. I guess that idea was scrapped or wasn’t even true. /shrug

6 Likes

I hadn’t heard that but I’d guess it were the Calia type of undead, unless your sources say otherwise. I have none.

1 Like

I haven’t seen much upset about it to be honest. I’m fine with it.

Plus the incentive to play a human is that they look great.

1 Like

It is what it is. This dev team is a joke. What could Blizzard Monkey Paw curse the Warbands? Oh! I know! Let’s yoink the human racial for reputation bonus!

3 Likes

Well, to be honest, I wrote that here somewhere, we may end up with undead humans someday, like Nathanos.

From what we’ve seen of the story, it is very Alliance heavy.

10% on a single char
Vs
Account wide rep

Yup. 100% whar Voljin has been doing behind the scenes

3 Likes

Every expansion has been Alliance based since Legion.

What.

4 Likes

Its ok to be ally heavy, if makes sense idc at all.
As i said I just think its unfair, racials, usually, stay longer them expansions.

Legion, BFA, Shadowlands…all Alliance heavy.

Alliance racials > Horde Racials

5 Likes

I dont agree with that at all.
But if you really think that, its ok, I respect other opinions but I really dont agree.

Ok. Lets break this down.

In Legion.

Which Horde characters showed up for the final big battle? (hint. None. It was 100% Alliance saving the universe)

In Legion we had multiple zones for Alliance story. We had night elven history. We had Tyrande/Malfurion.

In BFA, the entire expansion was about the Alliance beating up the Horde.

In Shadowlands, the entire expansion was about Tyrande.

What was the Horde focus in these expansions to make the story about the Horde?

What has the Horde brought to the table storywise, other than give the Alliance an initial plot device?

9 Likes

There has definitely been a lot of Alliance story in recent memory, but let’s not pretend that Stormheim, Highmountain, and Suramar didn’t exist in Legion.

The bulk of the problem is that they don’t know how to make fanction champions neutral.

Yes, Illidan and Magni helped everyone in Antorus, but they are highly Alliance themed.

3 Likes