Yet again the Horde get's nothing

And the only native race of Azeroth on the Alliance could be said to be the elves, all others are cursed titan constructs (this can also be said for the forsaken though) or aliens.

1 Like

blizz doesnt even want the horde anymore. thats why theyre diluting what made the horde the horde

thrall is friends with anduin now

1 Like

None of our faction leaders were doing anything as well sans Tyrande for DF. We basically only see all of our leaders for the finale of DF.

Blizz just said yesterday that they are keeping the factions in place as part of their interviews for TWW.

My dude he attacked Garrosh verbally from the start to tell him leaving Theramore alone since they have muh honor and stuff. He activley moved against both warchief in the expanse of his own faction twice.

I don’t know who to believe.

1 Like

This poster talks gameplay i Talk about the story.

gameplay yeah but in the story?

they even made an alliance undead as the queen of the undead in the horde

1 Like

I am still trying to figure out if this thread is a troll, serious, people are upset, or something else. I mean at the end of the day it is a game, as plenty of said blizzards writers aren’t what they use to be, so why do people care which npc hands them a quest.

1 Like

Reread tide of war Erevien, you clearly do not know your lore.

And her daughter, who btw just patches earlier wanted to kill me, so how does any of this make sense?

That last cinematic where Thrall is there doing nothing is not really doing you any favors in this discussion. We don’t even ever talk to Thrall.

1 Like

What exactly has the orc in Dragonscale Expedition done since the start of the expansion?

You’re not exactly helping your case, here.

Dragonscale Expedition was toddy mcwhiskers or whatever his name is, and that blood elf chick who didn’t want to offend anyone. Alliance & Alliance-Lite.

5 Likes

You mean the book where he exiled his own Tauren from Mulgore and called them valid military targets? Yes I read it.

1 Like

You mean Shandris who is now apperently best friends with Voss? And Voss helping her with her own trauma?

She should have died in Scholomance

Horde players are very upset, and have been since Legion. (Actually since Cata, if you want to go back farther.)

1 Like

Cuz all three of those alliance leaders tried to kill me and my allies just two expansions ago.

1 Like

That’s because writers don’t get it. But that’s the reason for the feedback. They must think that because people want to do cross-faction that means we want primarily Alliance things. I’m fine with our own things.

1 Like

Because if we are not getting villain batted (MoP, WoD, BFA) we are getting left in the background (Legion, SL, DF)

so you’re fine with mudhuts and not castles? you do you boo

i cant wait to be able to visit silvermoon in midnight as a void elf