Its not even funny anymore (horde bias)

So we get to count the stories of people not yet in the Horde as Horde stories?

Because I keep getting told that the attack on Zandalar didn’t count as the Alliance attacking a Horde city (again) and assisting in killing its leader (again) because they hadn’t joined the Horde yet.

If anything those story lines are cancelled out by helping the Alliance allied race counter part. Which means its irrelevant in the balance of things, since there was STILL an overwhelming amount of more Alliance based story.

3 Likes

IMO

LEGION was well split and I do think we got it better because of Nightborne.

BFA everythibg about Zandalar was way better them KT and even tho I think it was also split we got Vulperas and Ztrolls over KT and mechagnomes, even Ashara lore was about Nightbornes. Yes we lost the war, someone has to.

Shadowlands more about Sylvanas them Tyrand.

2 Likes

Well split = absolutely zero horde representation for the final fight?

What?

“Things are split 50/50 when its 100% Alliance” is a heckuva take.

Absolutely no one thinks that the city of Zandalar was functionally better than KT.

Man. And remember when the Alliance invaded a Horde city? Where was the “split” there?

You can like one allied race over the other. Thats personal preference. But the story focus was not anything close to a 50/50 split.

Sylvanas was not part of the Horde. Tyrande was part of the Alliance.

8 Likes

Alliance has Elves.

Horde has had zero story had everything changed about it to please the Alliance. Belves had our racial changed and mana tap removed but you think that the human racial being replaced is Horde bias?

Now I’m not for the change, I think it’s weird even considering warbands because if you don’t want to play a human it’s still easy to get rep.

But trying to paint it as something it’s not is a weird approach.

3 Likes

Even without Zandalar in the Horde, the Alliance attack was against the Horde.

The Battle of Dazar Alor was to prevent the Zandalari from joining the Horde when the ink on the contract was all but dry anyways. Given her tendencies at the time, I’m rather surprised it wasn’t the other way around but I guess that’s because the Alliance garnered the KT fleet before Sylvanas could gain the Zandalari.

Akston is all about opinions.
I am not tour enemy here we just dont agree and its ok.
Relax my man.

Race hasn’t mattered in many expansions. You’re fooling yourself otherwise.

Because they wouldnt do that to the Alliance.

I am relaxed. It is what objectively allows me to see that there is more Alliance story content. That the Alliance is given better racials. That the Alliance has stronger lore leaders. That since Legion, the Horde has been used as a plot device to give the Alliance Main-Character story abilities.

4 Likes

I think its funny that you talk about blood elves, they should never be horde in the first place.
But again I am just a old orc with realy a old fashion opinion.

1 Like

If the human racial was so great, how come I got by just fine without it for ~18 years?

That being said, if they removed Diplomacy and didn’t replace it with anything (like they said they will), Humans would at worst be in the same boat Mag’har have been since their introduction.

Real Horde bias, those Mag’har and their 3-4 racials depending on class.

1 Like

That’s your opinion. They ended up being because Sylvanas was already in the Horde and was their Ranger General.

But that doesn’t mean that Horde is the only one with Elves. Velves can even use our customizations now.

I think thats why Alliance has more players right… no wait…

1 Like

Same could be said about AU Mag’har Orcs that allied with Yrel, shouldn’t you be on Alliance side?

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with anything I said.

1 Like

Horde has no goats. Obviously inferior faction to any dedicated fashionista.

4 Likes

Who?

/ihavetoput10charssoheretherestofthem

1 Like

We don’t know where things are at with player balance with factions these days. Hasn’t been reported on in years. But atm Alliance does better in PVP and M+. Horde does better in raids.

2 Likes

Have you seen the cost of the bank tabs? Warbands doesn’t need to curse anything else, it has been covered.

As i said.
But yiu have to agree that trolls and high elves have been in a war since forever and because of Sylvanas they changed their mind is a little bit hard to belive right.
Loke, they were lart of thenhuman society forever but their only contact after War3TFT was Sylvanas.

1 Like

The blood elves never fought the Darkspear or Zandalari

4 Likes