"it's not cheating or an exploit, it's a clever use of game mechanics which Blizz tolerates and actually encourages"

Soooo this is the kind of communication I’m talking about! You see this whole issue being ran thru the wringer sideways and you pop in and join in…then leave…sigh.
Baby steps…
Good show anyways. Keep it up please.

you just keep bumping this cheater support thread for us.

1 Like

Lore has done his required 1 post every 6 months as what I’m assuming his contract advises.

Now it’s time for him to vanish again until the next Q/A so he can throw most softest balls in the world to Ion.

2 Likes

OT but you’re not Ultima from UO on Great Lakes by chance?

I am not. Sorry to disappoint.

Bro those are burning hot player questions. So hot Lore has to wear gloves and they burn his lips when he reads them.
Someone get this man an ice cube!

Honestly how can someone called community manager only have 20 posts on these forums.

Embarrassing.

3 Likes

Blizzard is gone, the old Blizzard would have properly tested their game out and this wouldn’t have went live. It was common sense to NOT layer dungeons and raids that goes without saying. The Activision merger is rearing it’s ugly head all around with the exploits.

1 Like

any word on their loot being taken away or banned?..nope.

Then place the blame on that blizzard employee…

Lore only needs to say enough to get SWEETTTTTTTTT Raids and hosts from the streamers he refuses to get properly punished. He writes enough to hook himself up on the side with his position.

I’m with you! Most of the blues don’t have enough stats to reach trust level 3! Let that sink in for a minute. Lol.

You know what, I’m convinced.

Ultima for CM?

I’d take any regular poster here as a CM who has over 100k posts read, at least 5k replies, and bare minimum 10k likes given.
Some of the blues hide their stats because they are ashamed they are so low. Lol

1 Like

Ultima reminds me of Cato the Elder, who would end every speech with “Carthago delenda est” Carthage must be destroyed.

1 Like

We should all be reminded Ythisens was fired when somehow Lore kept his job.

Yep. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ultima is a root cause problem solver. Smash problem. Problem no longer a problem. Simple and effective. What’s the problem? I like the approach.

Had to go and open that wound didn’t ya.

F
For Yth!

He refuses to allow his thread to be derailed by misdirection.