It's good to see Ion believes M+ loot is too good

Ok I see what you did

buff arms warrs?

Easy. Use the same scaling up method used for pvp, for m+ and raiding. Every playstyle gets their inherent gear, that scales higher when you do that content. Problem solved.

1 Like

That’s right, there is no problem. As in, nothing needs to change.

this exists? what kinda unicorn is this

this wouldn’t even be worth optimizing loot for. it’s so unrealistic for someone to be purely CE and a not m+ player

1 Like

Good news! M+ gearing is ALREADY not comparable loot to raiding - it’s far, far better, quicker and easier!

Perfectly happy with that.

I guess by that metric you would agree my other thread has good support? Bring back 5mans

2 Likes

That’s quite a tally you’ve got, there.

The game would be far better if they just deleted mythic raiding. Made Heroic raiding difficulty untouched the top raiding level and left M+ alone.

For the vast majority of the player-base, raiding at that level isn’t fun or desirable. Everyone involved in mythic raiding constantly says … this crap isn’t worth the time commitment. AND THEY ARE RIGHT. But no amount of loot is going to make it worth … it’s wack and needs to go, so it will stop killing the rest of the game.

Nah. I won’t do anything in this game if the reward structure doesn’t feel good. And whoever has been designing rewards for this thing has been letting everyone down.

1 Like

I think there’s too many difficulty levels as it is, but mythic does allow for a truly difficult challenge for those that want it. I don’t think removing it is the right approach, but certainly they need to change it.

1. Make it flex - allow smaller groups. 10man mythic would be ideal, but the ability to flex raid spots is long overdue. It’s not fun having 11 or 12 people wanting to raid, but not being able to bring them.

2. Stop designing the game around mythic raids and the race to world first and potential degenerate gameplay. Balance the (raiding) game around the majority of guilds - which are guilds doing normal and heroic.

Ideally (from my pov) they’d just use the ulduar model, and allow a guild to “activate” mythic mode from within the heroic raid, per boss - rather than having another separate tier.

1 Like

It would have to be no loot rewards, or the green monster will come out and everything will stay the same. But ya, that is a great solution.

Has not let me down, you dont speak for “everyone”.

He’s entitled to his opinion, just like you. Why not explain what you love about the loot system and why you like it, instead of attacking the guy?

My apologies, I meant all forms of content players, not literally everyone. No matter what your primary form of content is this expansion, a large amount of people felt that the reward structure for it was in bad shape.

Glad you enjoyed it. I wish my bar was that low.

Season 4 is fun, however.

You dont get disappointed if you dont expect things. Atleast for me this works cant speak for everyone.

That’s such a wild way to come at a subscription-based video game, I don’t get it. But you do you.

Just because I pay $15 a month to play this game, doesn’t mean im entitled to anything. I’m happy with the loot I get or dont get from whatever content I do.
Im here for the friends I make along my in game journeys, loot is just a bonus. So yeah not expecting anything works for me.

You’re probably every company’s favorite consumer. Good for you.

2 Likes

How are we even to blame for something going on between Mythic+ and raids? We are like the Millennials of this game, lol. Blamed for something we aren’t even involved in.

1 Like

I’m not sure why people are in this one or the other mind set. Nobody is forcing you to do M+ and nobody is saying you can’t do it if you raid.

People act like m+ is giving all this wild loot but honestly you can do your weekly 8 and only get 1 drop. It might also not even be usable.

Outside of upgrades M+ drops are 288 at the most. That’s under heroic raiding at 291.

To upgrade you need m+ score and past the drop cap that’s a pretty high score for bad players to get. Beyond that the valor it takes to upgrade them. It’s not nearly as ez free gear as people try to make it out to be.

1 Like