It's Been an ENTIRE YEAR Since Brutosaur Showed Up on ANY NA BMAH

I actually have so many mounts you’d fall asleep if I tried to show you them all :slight_smile:

Sorry had to make that about me…

3 Likes

Why are you multiplying by 12 months if there was a sighting 4 months ago. At most you should be multiplying by 8 months - which would drop your number by almost 100k.

Also your math assumes an equal probability on all items on the BMAH, which I frankly don’t think is the case. I have no way of verifying it, but neither do you, and yours is a “best case scenario” of all items have an equal chance of appearing.

1 Like

There I’ll put everyone to sleep for you :slight_smile:

You mean the ONE sighting in the past 12 months, which some people might call a year? You know, the very thing this thread is complaining about? Feel free to keep giving the thread free bumps but I’m not going to waste my time reading your bait anymore.

Using your numbers then, you think it’s fine that 265k rolls = 1 appearance. :rofl: Welcome to the ignore list.

3 Likes

Right but it was 8 months between sightings and only 4 months since the last one.

:rofl: And your logic again still assumes an equal probability of all of the items in the BMAH appearing, which is comical at best.

Anywho, best of luck as you sit there checking every AH across all realms. Let’s hope they don’t merge more realms and/or add more items to the pool.

Maybe next time buy it while it is “current”… or just admit that FOMO sucks and move on.

1 Like

You should have bought it when it was out!

1 Like

This is NOT why they removed the Brutosaur from the vendors. They specifically said they removed it because they didn’t want it to become as common as the repair mounts. If it was a botting issue, they would have said so.

4 Likes

It’s a shame they didn’t simply gold cap it. I mean the 5 mil price alone kept it from being common, but gold capping it would’ve did a fine job too.

It’ll be interesting to see if they use BFA Timewalking as a chance to bring it back and stick it on a vendor, either gold cap on the TW vendor or a stupid amount of badges.

3 Likes

Irrespective of all the arguments, the reality is it’s to small a problem to ever be fixed.

More importantly, I will feel important and special with my Dino mount, which you can’t have anymore.

Big yikes there pal

2 Likes

Personally, I wish they would offer a non-AH version. I just want the model. I don’t need a mobile AH. Making a non-AH model available from the vendor would solve Blizz’s issue with an AH mount being “common” and satisfy a lot of us who just want a giant sauropod mount. There are even plenty of models in the data base already, so it wouldn’t entail any serious work to make one available.

2 Likes

This is entirely true as well. I want a dino more than anything. I use a second toon for all of my AH’ing and that is far superior to an AH mount IMO. The AH spot could hold a mailbox or something. That’d actually be kind of cool - two players with an AH and non-AH bruto could team up and use each other’s brutos!

2 Likes

I’m going to assume this is sarcasm. I’m sure you’re not really a jerk.

1 Like

No, just reading the crazy and trying to fit in.

To be honest, I have no issue with limiting items and have no ill will if I miss out on an item, it’s how real life works.

My own personal “ill will” regarding the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur is due to it NOT being limited when it first came out. Blizzard changed the rules mid-expansion and didn’t even make an official announcement. The change was data mined by players and outed here on the forums. I would have been fine with it being time-limited from the start, but the way Blizz did it was very underhanded.

3 Likes

This is not real life, though.

Sure feels like it.

i will never, ever get 5 million gold (hell i’m broke in real life) but i always like when i see a brutosaur rider at a mailbox in oribos or somewhere when I want to use the auction house, so maybe it would be good if they brought them back for purchase.

2 Likes

They should’ve just added a new AH amount as a gold sink

Make it more expensive and maybe expansion exclusive

Sort of like a really REALLY expensive collectible for each expansion

2 Likes

Ironically, just like your endless spam of the same thread every week.

Dear OP,
This is working as intended. The Blizzard development team did not want the mount in the game any more, so to appease the crowd and to keep you playing, they put it on the BMAH at a really bad drop rate (probably 0.00001% or something).

1 Like