It's 1:55 AM server time and I can't get a damn BC quest done because of multiboxers

He hasn’t said which quest he is trying to get done.

Kill them then

So we should ban anyone who uses any sort of operating system since they’re all third party programs.

More likely bs quest he’s a warrior.

BS quest?

Blacksmithing.

1 Like

… kill who? What?

Maybe, though the solution to the issue would be for us to assist. It’s pretty dead in my server so I’d be happy to phase him in. It doesn’t look like they’re looking for a solution rather than an outlet.

The opposite faction thats preventing you from doing your quests

Omg, got on my warrior ,I’m so glad I got through that stuff all those primals .i don’t want to be farming hours for them again.

Maybe the elementals in HFP on the east side of the zone. Maybe the one south of the zeppelin wreckage. Maybe one in Netherstorm involving the wyrmlings and voidwalker looking arcane elementals? There’s a few quests that involve the mote dropping NPCs

IMO dominating an area in totality for extended periods like that is disruptive gameplay, regardless of if it’s multiboxers, bots, or individual regular players doing it. Yes, OP can go quest somewhere else, but he shouldn’t have to because he shouldn’t be encountering this problem in the first place.

The exception would be in war mode, but if the troublemaker characters are the same faction, you might be stuck unless you happen to have an opposite faction character of the appropriate level that manages to land in the same shard.

3 Likes

It’s all speculation until we can get clarification and assist. I’ve only fairly recently done BC loremaster so that’s my motivation for asking.

Yeah bots like that should be banned, that’s not cool and it’s blatantly against TOS.

Multiboxing isn’t bannable, Blizzard themselves even state it’s fine as long as a human is controlling all the accounts, even if the same keystroke controls all of them simultaneously.

So ban the bots, not the multiboxing.

1 Like

Imagine defending multiboxxers. As if they aren’t a detriment to a server.

4 Likes

Yeah ok champ.

Could be doing the BC quest achievements as well.

1 Like

It’s always boomkins. Everywhere I go there are boomkins farming quickly spawning mobs.

1 Like

There’s a set of three down in the Slough killing the insta-spawning dimetradons there, I noticed they were all from different servers. I’m not positive that they’re botters or boxers, but I lean towards botter because they stand in different spots, and go through the same motions. Like when we needed to tag some mobs and they stopped attacking and all started mounting and dismounting. They seem to do that when all three of them aren’t set up for spawns, even if one is surrounded by critters, it’ll mount/dismount. What’s the consensus on multibox bots?

2 Likes

Which primals? Asking for academic purposes.