It's 1:55 AM server time and I can't get a damn BC quest done because of multiboxers

Multiboxing is cancer. It’s legal, but cancer. Here’s another post complaining about it Blizzard. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. CHANGE YOUR RULES.

It’s pathetic playing a 10 year old expansion and not being able to tag a single mob to complete a quest because boxers are farming primals.
It’s frustrating.
It’s pathetic.

CHANGE YOUR RULES.

122 Likes

Quest in a different zone?

13 Likes

Which quest you need to do?
I might be able to help.

6 Likes

It’s not multi-boxers doing this.

It’s BOTTERS.

They use many accounts to sit in one area auto-tapping mobs 24/7.

27 Likes

I would suggest swap to war mode and kill whatever bots/multiboxers you find, if there are any in WM, but then realize that they might be dumb but they have you outnumbered.

4 Likes

Its botters - I bet they are druids moving around in the exact same path
I saw 20 at a time in Talador killing fast spawning mobs. They were there for days. I found them in the zone when I did a /who druid to count numbers on the server and saw all the druids in Talador and wondered what what was going on.

7 Likes

Have you tried…doing a different quest? It’s okay to move on.

7 Likes

Some people are perfectionists and want to complete every single quest in the game.

26 Likes

Sounds like a personal problem, they could also just come back at another time.

4 Likes

Agreed, BAN MULTIBOXING

47 Likes

In this sense it can be really annoying. I agree its unfun OP. There should be some limit on multiboxing like 5 toons or something.

5 Likes

So the issue is me trying to play the game and not someone with 8 instances of wow open multiboxing. Right.

43 Likes

Yes, because there is no difference between a boxer. And 8 individual people. Would you be whining still if 8 people was there?

Just leave and come back at another time. Not a big deal.

9 Likes

Right. They’re absolutely the same thing. Right.
/pats

34 Likes

Are you trying to say this situation would somehow be different if there was 8 people there grouped up doing the same thing? Because it wouldn’t be. You still wouldn’t be able to do what you want to do. You would still have to leave and come back at another time.

Your way of thinking is also in the wrong here because some reason you think you have more right to be there then the person that is there farming with their boxer. You do not.

5 Likes

There would not , ever , be a group of 5+ players to farm that spot , you’re taking a very borderline imaginative scenario to compare a multiboxer monopolizing a small area in TBC .

You really need to post on your main and tell us how you multibox 20+accounts to be so defensive about it …

23 Likes

Yes because 8 individuals would complete their quests and move on or are not working in coordination to control an area. Bots won’t do that because they are bots. Multiboxers won’t do that because they control the area.

13 Likes

If they are farming something, they wouldn’t just move on. I don’t just move on when I’m farming either. Your assertion is incorrect. I get it, people hate Boxers. But they have just as much right to play the accounts they paid for as anyone else does… You can’t just dictate how they choose to play. You guys are in the wrong here.

6 Likes

Did you not read and comprehend the rest of the post…

7 Likes

The boohooing about them controlling the area? Big Deal, I’ve formed groups to control a good farm location before myself. It’s what happens if there is a market for something. If you want that to stop, then drop the price of the item they are farming. They will move to control another area. Do you not understand how games and economics work?

1 Like