It's 1:55 AM server time and I can't get a damn BC quest done because of multiboxers

Omg, wrong place in the first place to farm frostweave ,lol.Let them farm away.

1 Like

A reduced drop rate with a much faster respawn time is faster then a increased drop rate then a much slower spawn time. It’s just simple math.

1 Like

Many people know about the Elemental Plateau, which means that area generally has people already there. So it’s easier to go to a lower drop rate area with less competition.

2 Likes

Oh. That is kind of cool. Thank you.

No, I know exactly what I’m saying. It’s plain as day, just read it. That’s what I’m trying to say. If you’re unable to comprehend a 2nd grade level sentence, that’s your own problem and you might want to seek some tutoring.

2 Likes

No, you really don’t. Not even a little bit. Nice try though, sort of.

You’re about to get rid of every single player we have, and I do mean every last one - including you.

1 Like

Where and when.

1 Like

When and if this were to happen:

No, I do. Nice trolling attempt though. Not gonna bite. Good day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What if he’s trying for a loremaster achievement and it’s part of a quest chain so it’s required? All you see is complaining, but you should look at the larger picture. Maybe it is just complaining to complain, but maybe it’s a valid complaint that should be remedied.

You said “about” that means soon,where and when.

1 Like

Just tap the ones the bots are tapping you still get to loot them and get credit.

Let them do the work

Not if they’re of the opposite faction though.

That is true

That does work one of my alts just loves it.

Seems to me that the problem is that quest spawns respawn quickly for the primary reason of allowing more than one person to be able to complete the quest quickly and painlessly.

Multiboxers abuse this mechanic so it should simply be removed. Nobody gets quick spawns.

Edit: #bankeycloners

2 Likes

I’m on Loremaster too and I’m curious as to which quest is troubling OP.

Until we get that can only really take what they say with a grain of salt.

Unfortunately you may have to try later, Or find a spot and tap what you can. We all have to fight for taps with the opposite faction here and there.

I just tag the mob drag them in and let them do the work ,gather up,after awhile they move on because it’s pointless to them ,but so much fun for me.

2 Likes

Primal farming in BC.