It's 1:55 AM server time and I can't get a damn BC quest done because of multiboxers

I saw several druids in Icecrown Dalaran the other night all making the same piece of cloth armor at the same time.

How do they do that? Is that botting?

Macro commands tied to a keybind I assume. I believe profession crafts are a spell and can be typed out as a command to start that craft. You can put that on a keybind and then use the same method to replicate that command across all clients they use for other spells.

That’s too easy of a fix.

Many posters on the forum have no idea what the difference is and refuse to learn.

Another easy fix.

Disagreed. No thanks.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re even trying to say, tbh.

6 Likes

I agree people that use Raider IO should get banned. It’s a 3rd party tool.

4 Likes

What’s your proof it’s a bot? Have you sat there 24 hours, 7 days a week watching them do the same thing? Or did you just see a MBer tagging mobs in a zone and assume it must be a bot?

Anyway, if you suspect it’s a bot, report and move on with your life.

1 Like

It’s possible to macro a specific profession item so you can craft it without relying on the profession UI window.

Looking at this thread and all you need is the spell id to go with this macro /run PickupSpell(). Just go to wowhead and look up the spell id of whatever you’re crafting and put that number inside the parenthesis.

3 Likes

Multiboxers all hit the same mob. You sure you’re not just mad about fighting over spawns? Because it’s the same whether it’s 1 or 12 guys hitting the mob at once.

Op,which primal maybe we can help you out.

That isn’t my point. places like the flying only area above Throne of the Elements have a 1/3 drop rate on motes. Why lower the drop rate when the spawn time there is reasonable and you get all four elemental types in one spot. I just don’t get it.

Unless something changed when scaling was introduced the questing mobs are supposed to have a reduced drop rate. It is why i would never farm motes in a questing area, not worth the time

1 Like

Omg, wrong place in the first place to farm frostweave ,lol.Let them farm away.

1 Like

A reduced drop rate with a much faster respawn time is faster then a increased drop rate then a much slower spawn time. It’s just simple math.

1 Like

Many people know about the Elemental Plateau, which means that area generally has people already there. So it’s easier to go to a lower drop rate area with less competition.

2 Likes

Oh. That is kind of cool. Thank you.

No, I know exactly what I’m saying. It’s plain as day, just read it. That’s what I’m trying to say. If you’re unable to comprehend a 2nd grade level sentence, that’s your own problem and you might want to seek some tutoring.

2 Likes

No, you really don’t. Not even a little bit. Nice try though, sort of.

You’re about to get rid of every single player we have, and I do mean every last one - including you.

1 Like

Where and when.

1 Like

When and if this were to happen:

No, I do. Nice trolling attempt though. Not gonna bite. Good day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What if he’s trying for a loremaster achievement and it’s part of a quest chain so it’s required? All you see is complaining, but you should look at the larger picture. Maybe it is just complaining to complain, but maybe it’s a valid complaint that should be remedied.

You said “about” that means soon,where and when.

1 Like