Item Upgrades Broken, Seasonal Stuff Broken

Item upgrades appear to be broken with the hotfixes that went out? Can’t put anything in the upgrade slot except for Explorer gear.

Edit: I can upgrade Season 3 gear it seems. Season 4 gear is broken.
Edit 2: Looks like a lot of things related to Seasons is broken. LFR not showing Awakened, Journal showing Season 2 loot for Aberrus

9 Likes

It also seems the LFR wont say which raid is awakened

2 Likes

The Mythic Plus tab shows all rating as white quality as well

bump, yes to all these things for me. Awakened not showing, unable to upgrade s4 items, M ratings all white.

1 Like

Bump, same for me, can’t upgrade, raids not awakened.

Same here, can’t upgrade anything

1 Like

Can confirm having same issues can’t upgrade gear, no awakened raids, and M+ colors gone for score and dungeons finished.

• Adventure Guide broken: dungeon tab grayed out; raid tab - no raids listed only world bosses.
  • Looking For Group/Raid: Neither raid is marked as “Awakened” for this week (should be Crucible)
  • Upgrade Vendor broken : No season 4 items can be upgraded. cleared cache, no add-ons, reloaded game nothing changed.

Gosh I’m glad I’m not paying for this 19 year old game … Oh wait I AM.

3 Likes

ALOT of money, too. They are not meeting expectations & avoiding the customers lol. shame

Got a wowhead post about it so now it will get fixed.

1 Like

I can upgrade the cloak that lets you trade with murlocs and nothing else

1 Like

i cant upgrade any items in all my toons

Same situation here. No awakened raids showing or upgrades. I thought the upgrade npc was moved or changed and then I proceeded to message people near him and they confirmed it was down for them too.

Same for me all broken
…i do pay for this, starting to wonder why.

1 Like

i cannot upgrade my gear. says its not available for upgrade…who is messing up the game???idk how the game is made…it is a broken system…fix it…