Item can not be upgraded

So I was on with another character and I had no issues upgrading. Now I’m on my hunter and NOTHING is upgradable. I can’t put anything into the slot. the items are upgradable with 4/8 or 4/12 etc. The solution is to log off for 15+ seconds and log back on. /reload does not help.

I’m getting so sick of these server side errors.

[EDIT] I stand corrected, nothing helps. All of my characters on the galakrond server are unable to upgrade anything.

19 Likes

I am also having this issue on my toon durabull-korgath.

The upgrade vendor is not recognizing my s4 uncapped champion gear to upgrade.

I also noticed that my “dungeons” tab under adventure guide is greyed out

2 Likes

NPC is also not allowing Vakash to be upgraded either

tested this with multiple upgrade npc’s.

same problem, bump this plz reply bliz

1 Like

Im seeing the same issue. Logout, restart, reload ui - not helping.
Edit: this is Lightbringer realm

1 Like

Yep, same issue – came here to report the bug.

They broke a bunch of stuff related to Season 4.

Same even. Even champion-level gear cannot be upgrade on any of my toons. (This is on Moon Guard).

My husband is having the same problem on some of his characters. He’s tried logging out, waiting, logged back in, switched characters, etc etc. It let him upgrade a Season 2 item, but that was it. A Season 3 item he cannot execute the upgrade itself. The Season 4 item it won’t even let him place the item into the upgrade popup thing itself.

I’m having the same issue as of today. Cannot upgrade 519 trinket despite having 2 trinkets at higher item level can’t. Can’t even be placed in the upgrade window.

This is just sad, I literally just got my Spoils of Nelth finally after 30 runs and I can’t even upgrade it lmfao. What are the odds.

bump, same here
I have a few pvp pieces from last season in my bags which seem to be upgradeable (I didn’t try and spend my flightstones on it to find out if truly were or not).
Nothing from this season can even be put in the upgrade window. Thrall-US

Same issue here. I cannot upgrade anything involving flightstones. The only items eligible to go in the upgrade slot are either valor or honor upgradeable. I also noticed that in the LFR tab, the current awakened raid does not have the indicator next to it showing that it is awakened. Have tried updating/disabling addons. Restarting game, different chars, etc. Nothing seems to fix the issue. Hope it get’s some attention and sorted out soon.

good lordy I hope I didn’t just burn 2 bullion.

Edit: oh weird I can upgrade S3 items though, lol

Can’t upgrade myth track items too

Same for me and my shadow priest.

It’s asking for season 3 crest

Can confirm, I was on my priest and was able to upgrade gear under an hour or so ago. I logged into my paladin and every armor slot is greyed out and I can’t drag and drop or click to put any pieces into the upgrade slot.

1 Like

Bump, same.

I am having the same issue can’t upgrade most of my things. odd thing is three random items from my bags are upgradable