It was your choice to jump on the meta covenant

I read the whole thing and this is like the 15th post the guy has made

He just outright doesn’t like min maxing and thinks if we don’t play the game the way he does we should quit

I don’t put much stock in people who think the best answer is for everyone who doesn’t agree with something to quit

2 Likes

Yep. Now he’s just the butt of the forums. It can be entertaining for a short time, even though he’s about as redundant as they come.

Why should any of us care to link those? lol It’s apparent you’re just here for attention so sit back and soak it up. lol

:sparkles:

2 Likes

I wasn’t referring to you, Nippyss when I said that. Hence why I quoted that person too. :wink: :blush:

Oh gotcha bud!

:+1:

Will Ralph make another thread nest week on this same topic ?

/ shakes magic :8ball:

response : DUH you know he will

3 Likes

I’m not going by meta. I’m going by a combination of aesthetic and if I like the ability. Which is why my main is not going Venthyr. I completely expect them to change that teleport so it pulls any enemies in between. No way are they gonna let it stay like that. Especially once the MDI comes around in Shadowlands.

Players following the meta are silly. It won’t change their numbers and make them suddenly CE players. This is coming from someone who is about to get CE.

Margin of error is a thing. I’m feral and I’m going to pick Ardenweald because it’s PRETTY and I get to BE A BLUE FOX and I will probably do more DPS than 90% of balance druids who picked the meta covenant.

2 Likes

that’s not the correct way to balance your game.

punishing people for choosing what the developers have many many months to fix isn’t fair at all.

that’s exactly how you get people to be hateful and quit the game.

please never ever become a game dev.

1 Like

This raid is really an easy one if anything. With bosses that got nerfs for not much of a reason and corruption that will keep ramping up.

Would be another tale if they didn’t nerf bosses and that boomkins would be doing 10-20%+ dps than feral like they’ve already done and that bosses would require it to die. What’s funny is right now feral is ahead of boomy, you’d actually be meta for playing feral instead of balance. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a very unusual situation, nonetheless I hope you get your CE soon. Good luck.

Ralph, at least wait until the thing is actually out to make this kind of thread. We’re in the middle of a content drought, and there’s nothing to do with covenants currently going on. This thread means nothing currently.

He is making the thread for the sole purpose of complaining in advance about other people he’s sure will deserve to be complained about.

This is not sunday. We do not need wannabe psychics posting threads about what people are going to be whining about next year. But since ralph is one of the biggest whiners of all on these forums, I expect nothing whatever of real value to come out of any of his flamebait trolling posts.

1 Like

When have they not nerfed the bosses?

The last tier of an expansion is always the best chance for guilds to get CE because it lasts longer than other tiers, typically. I attribute our success to that.

I keep saying feral is better, but then people tell me I’m wrong, as feral has way fewer parses etcetc. It’s dumb and annoying and I’m pretty much over it. Players will keep insisting feral is the worst spec in the game and I will keep beating their DPS and that’s just how it’s gonna be, I guess.

They have before not nerfed bosses as much as of now, normally the hardest ones will get nerf. For me there was no reason to nerf any boss before Carapace this tier. Morover, with people equipping a lot more corruption gear than before it’s probably one of the biggest buff over time.

I think easy tiers are more the reason (and expansion current sucess too, if there’s less people there’s less people doing raids), I follow the statistics on raiding quite a lot. Like emerald nightmare was done by an insane amount of people because like now the power gains over time (with the artifact and legendaries) was pretty insane and not balanced around it.

The fact that so few players do feral well is a reflection of the fact that it’s harder to play well than other specs. If it was easy to play, you’d see lots of players playing it and doing well.

There’s a reason why the meme is “Nerf demon hunters!”

Then you’ll still have your choice because of the lore reason no?

Usually if someone cares enough to play an up spec that requires a lot of work compared to a faceroll dh mongo, they are usually better at the game.

that actually sounds like a good idea, like the rotation for corruption vendors, for each cycle a covenant get a buff to make it powerfull than the others, and it keeps going that way

can’t play high end content with lore.

So your reason wasn’t because of lore but going for whats best.

1 Like