It was your choice to jump on the meta covenant

Just because i want to pick covenant based on my preference should 100% mean i’m not going to play endgame?

I blame Blizzard for creating another throw away power system.

2 Likes

Didn’t say that. You argued what if you joined the covenant for lore reasons and it just happened to turn out to be meta. In the scenario you set up you picked the covenant for the lore and not that it is the best.

You in this scenario you made up were picking the covenant for lore reasons. You were already okay with your choice potentially not being good.

1 Like

in my scenario developers are trying to maintain balance between covenants. But we don’t live in my scenario, we live in a real world where horde dominate for 13 years with op racials.

Oh i miss days of non borrowed power systems…

2 Likes

Your scenario is you trying to show OP that he shouldn’t be saying things just in case someone picked the meta one but not for the meta reason but because of lore reasons.

But sure, it was meant to want developers to maintain a balance.

Uh where did this come from?

And I know this isn’t what many people don’t want to hear but if you’re not in the top guild/group/etc should really pick what you like the most. Video games have been consumed by min/max culture and I understand the want to be the best but it just causes more heartache than anything else.

Ralph, sorry for getting upset about you spamming on this topic earlier, I’ve realized that necroing threads are bad so I’m here to give you my support for making more of these in the future.

Sincerely,
Mev.

I’m going necrolords for the awesome mogs

Most likely leaning there as well since cloth looks awesome on male pandas, but gonna have to wait and see how the conduits and soulbinds work first and covenant specific legendaries.

Every game has its META. And honestly it feels like following it, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. You do? It gets nerfed, you don’t? Then you’re not advancing anyways. So what exactly do we do? When the current META gets nerfed, a new META takes its place and the treadmill starts all over again.

Why, why are we trying to start sheet about this already? The damn expansion ain’t until December. What…why?