It was INTENTIONAL?

“It was also possible when opening these caches that you could receive a 441 Flame-Warped Curio from your Timewalking Cache. We can confirm this is not an issue under investigation and no exchange will be possible for this item. It is not possible to seek an exchange or swap to optimum loot here, as the Flame-Warped Curio was the loot you were intended to receive here. We definitely understand this is less than ideal and we are very sorry you ended up with this token which has no use in the new season“

Was the response I got making another ticket regarding blizzard not fixing my timewalking weekly bug when I literally made the bug report hours before it was hotfixed.

I demand reimbursement

6 Likes

You’ll have to re-open the ticket and see if they’ll send you a new Timewalking cache. General Discussion can’t do anything for you.

I know. I’m just making it public knowledge for everyone. Majority people are getting copy paste messages

1 Like

Templates do have a tendency to be the first response to tickets, so it may take a second one for them to look into it further. I hope it gets worked out. :frowning:

2 Likes

That is a rough deal. You deserve better.

At the same time I wouldn’t invest too much time in the outcome. Spend it ingame instead and you’ll get loot <3.

4 Likes

people need to understand that they’re two different issues.
the bug you reported, was fixed.

people don’t seem to want to report the second issue.
instead, they’re just lumping their discontent into pre-existing threads discussing the issue which was fixed.

someone eventually took the initiative to create a thread specific to the Curio issue, but fewer than 10 people have posted… and it looks like one of them is trying to get the thread deleted.
…fewer than 10 people posting about an issue, doesn’t make it appear to be very wide-spread.

to anyone who was impacted, go leave some basic info… charactername/realm

it’s pointless to hassle GMs about it.

they’re not in a position to do anything.

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Have you been on reddit? 10 people replied to that topic. There were plenty more on the actual blue post reply.

They didn’t fix anything. It was a poor effort that still left majority annoyed.

Devs can do it, they proved they could fix the issue. It’s not fixed. People are still getting bugged caches today.

I was literally one of the first to report the bug in game.

1 Like

I think CS is getting mixed signals on this, leading to further poor communication.

“it is less than ideal”

“Working as intended”

2 Likes

what’s reddit got to do with the price of tea in China?

let me guess.

a bunch more people replying to a thing which was fixed?

your initial post says that you reported the issue PRIOR to the current issue.

…which is it?

Your first problem was expecting a Customer Service Representative to be able to do anything; they have less knowledge about the game than the average player, often working with outdated or flat-out incorrect information!

yep.

they can’t confirm a bug, until QA have told them it’s a thing.

I’m waiting for the “I got reimbursed in the mail, and I got a P.O.S. item!”

1 Like

Wasn’t fixed champ.

People are still getting curios and fish.

I reported the issue 4 hours before the hotfix. You can’t read. That’s what prior means.

2 Likes

I’ve submitted bug reports and posted in the forums before and after the blue post saying loot was mailed to affected players, I definitely feel like I am an affected player (I got the curio) but no fix has been implemented for me.

1 Like

It was an impossibility for you to report the as-then-unknown issue which impacted people AFTER the hotfix rolled out, 4 hours before it happened.

You’re not understanding? The bug report was before the hotfix which blizzard rolled the time stamps for.

You’re not understanding, I see you on every blue post trying to virtue signal. Maybe read, think and then type.

I’m saying I bug reported it EARLY. You’re confused.

When are you applying for game master

2 Likes

According to the ticket response, you werent affected and curio is one of the proper loot table rewards /shrug

1 Like

According to the ticket they got an automated response meant to look like a real person, they need to resubmit until they do get a real person

1 Like