441 Curio Received On Tuesday from TW Cache

Received a 441 Curio Tuesday around 11:30pm CST, haven’t received a replacement cache like was was mentioned in the Blue Post

3 Likes

Neither has anyone including myself who got the curio. Blizz replied to my ticket last night saying they can’t help and it’s up to the devs to deal with that stuff

Kept the ticket open because I want my loot

Looks like a pretty big chunk of people got the curio and none of got a replacement, hopefully enough people post about it to get a fix. I am one of those people btw.

Still no replacement

I’m pestering them with my ticket but same. The response I got 50 mins ago said if we haven’t gotten compensation yes we never will. I don’t think it’s coming

I dont think a new sub is happening either from myself

All we can do is make noise and hope some Dev checks the Bug Report forums. After three days, I’m not hopeful.

Same issue here. I’m hoping they will still do something about these.

Made another ticket that said any further fixes will be made in later hotfix notes.

I don’t think we’re getting anything. So bad

They keep marking the ticket resolved, I keep re-opening it and will continue to do so until they fix it.

I just got a lower ilvl item from my Timewalking cache as well (I just did the dungeon about half an hour to an hour ago). Not sure if it was fixed or the issue is still ongoing.

I’ve posted in a few places but I also got a 441 flame warped curio on this character from my timewalking cache and didn’t recieve a replacement, I have submitted multiple bug reports (before and after the blue post saying it has been fixed and replacements were mailed). But the devs are saying I was supposed to get a worthless token from last season instead of the 493 gear the chest said it contained. I was excited to get into this season at first but the loot issues have really soured it for me

Yeah, this season is off to a great start