It was INTENTIONAL?

Template could have been made after its been investigated and deemed it is working as intentional (which sucks if its true).

Kinda odd for the auto response to list the exact item and ilvl that youre complainimg about isnt it?

Lot of places are using AI to fill in this stuff now.

There is 0% chance that it is intentional. The box says 496 or some something, 441 curio that you can’t even turn in (or so I’ve heard) is definitely not intentional

3 Likes

That would actually make sense. I think ive only ever filed 2 tickets in about the 15 years ive been playing so not 100% up to date on these types of things

A 441 item isn’t part of the Timewalking cache. Therein lies the issue.

Blizz rolled out a hotfix for the broken Timewalking cache, but people are still getting the Curio or fish currently as rewards from the cache. After the hotfix.

3 Likes

They can’t be serious. Kekw. Literal work avoidance.

1 Like

yes.

the bug report you submitted was before the hotfix.

so it has nothing to do with the current issue, which didn’t become evident until AFTER the hotfix.

i’m not the one who is confused.

you didn’t report an issue before it happened.

How’d they know about the issue if nobody reported it.

You’re clueless.

You aren’t understanding and you’re just virtue signalling hoping blizzard notices you.

No more comments from you please. Still want my item

4 Likes

based on GM responses, they clearly aren’t aware of any issue with the replacement cache not going out to people who originally received the Curio.

so… the answer to your question, is they don’t know.
As far as GMs are concerned, there is no issue, because the original issue (which you reported) was fixed.

They do know. They just refuse to fix it.

You won’t believe that though

if they knew, they’d be giving responses to that effect.

which “they” are you talking about?
GMs don’t fix bugs.

Never said they did. Where did you get that from.

Anyway, bug reports and tickets are being deleted by blizz, and gm’s are no longer replying n regarding complains about the issue. The 441 curio isn’t even usable for transmog

I hope you realise thousands of people are still affected and nothing is done, they do not care.

You can’t defend them. Sorry but you just can’t. I don’t know how you possibly could

Did not come onto the forums to argue with someone that’s obviously that bias, blizz can’t possibly do no wrong am I right

Bug reports are one way.
They are not responded to.

GMs can’t “delete” tickets.
All tickets are responded to.

I was attempting to clarify who you’re talking about, when you say “they”.

Look it doesn’t matter. Nothing about this season matters it’s just a time filler season anyway as this expansion is now pretty much over on May 7th as the last quest rolls in to transition us to War.

In fact, I hope they add legendaries to the Bullion vender so we can just buy them.

1 Like

By bot responses haha

This is the equivalent of going to a steak restaurant, ordering a $70 steak, and you wait an hour for waitress to bring out a salad that’s been sitting at the bottom of the fridge for 3 days you can’t even eat. And when you complain they say they have no steaks left. And then proceed to keep serving steaks to other people.

6 Likes

So a useless item for the current season was intended to drop from a TW weekly quest cache?
First time hearing that those caches can actually drop useless items.
I know there’s a chance of getting gear for a slot you don’t need (you already have BiS etc).
But this situation is completely different.
Sounds like customer support doesn’t know what he/she is talking about.

Are you trying to speak to the manager?

1 Like

I don’t see the issue in that

I think most of the forum is.

2 Likes

They know. It was hotfixed and they sent items to people already. Just not curio holders

Yes, im aware of the regular items. I was talking about the curios.
Them not acknowledge the people who got curios, especially ilvl 441 curios, does not look good.

If customer support does not have the authority to do anything, then the customer support staff probably should have said so and show the user the bug report forums instead of sending the OP that message imho