It seems people are losing it

Ppl doubted WoW Vanilla when it was released.

Hmmm… 4000% increase and was growing.

The blizzard team thought only 500k subscribers.

I believe classic will be successful for a few years. It will slowly fade if no type horizontal progression. If blizzard decides tbc it will split player base and more so in wrath. They will still make money. Not a bad move but they can hold that rpg element in vanilla with casual and move forward with it. They will be bigger than ever before. When I say casual I mean vanilla wow casual.

I truly believe blizzard will be watching closely. It’s like a test.

Except it’s NOT a test. It’s a museum, a restoration project. Retail WoW is the main game that’ll be getting all the development time; Blizz is just going to toss 1.13 (the actual patch for WoW: Classic) up and, apart from staged content releases and making sure it still runs alongside the normal game whenever there’s a change in server architecture, just leave it alone.

Ok you say a museum.

I say it’s a business at low cost and high profit.

Example if I got a duplex house for 79k and it’s 20 years old and I charge rent per home 1.5k . I have a house that cost 300k that is brand new and renting it out for 2k a month.

You think I am going to try and buy another 300k home or will I try to expand more on another duplex?

Me want 1.12 #NoChanges

1.12 AV?! ME BIG MAD >:^(

heh. i believe i havent seen very many people say they just want 1.12 only.

in fact quite the opposite , ive seen many many posts for a hybrid of sorts with old 1.5 or so av and pre naxx 1.10 warrior threat.

but ya keep trying to distort peoples posts into what you want them to say so you can make your “gotcha” posts even though they are horrible wrong and misinformed.

2 Likes

Not gonna happen lol. I was one of those people afk in the cave over night with a jump macro every 10 seconds. And it still took me a while.

Yes let’s act like a large group of people haven’t been wanting 1.12 #NoChanges for several months.

Ever been in an AV premade? It’s glorious

Only if you’re on the winning side.

There is a reason why AV kept getting nerfed in Vanilla… There was constant complaining about it at the time. 1.12 AV is the best. AV will still last hours and people trying to grind exalted will still find something to complain about… This outcry is just childish.

Think whatever you like. Blizzard’s own statements to the contrary are what I’m going with.

no changes never meant straight 1.12 with no changes to it. it always meant only things from inside the 1.1-1.12 timeframe.

while 1.12 is part of that with no changes to it , more people have wanted things from earlier patches as a frankenpatch.

most notably pre 1.11 shield slam threat mechanics and old 1.5 av or as close to it as possible.

you havent been around long enough it seems to know these things so i wont call you a troll, just misinformed.

1 Like

Ok :^)

It’s like debating with a centrist.

heh. believe what you want. i am telling you what actually happened.

1 Like

The problem is, people are wanting stuff Blizzard simply cannot deliver. It’s not that they don’t WANT to, it’s that they can’t. In all likelihood, 1.5 AV was one of the casualties of Blizzard’s old patching process which saw lots of data being lost.

Unless Blizzard themselves come out and say otherwise, consider 1.5 AV long gone.

yeah let’s custom build a FrankenWOW with a million different pieces from 2004-2006. That’s the authentic classic we all like. :^)

#NoChanges

Yeah I’d rather take straight 1.12/1.13 over “FrankenWoW.”

“Can’t back me into a corner if I pretend there is no corner.”

“no changes never meant straight 1.12 with no changes to it.” Made me get a good giggle.

It actually didn’t.

The whole #Nochange That we started on the O.G forums meant, no changes from 1.1-1.12, everything else we argued about.

someone with 32 posts wants to lecture and belittle me for telling them what actually happened before their time.

how cute.