It is time to give the Alliance actual playable High Elves!

Darkshaman and nightmare druids make more sense. Also void demonhunters or a voidhunter class skin would also be nice.

5 Likes

Used to live in trees…

(Sorry, I couldn’t resist.)

1 Like

totally agree I’d absolutely love these, even if it’s just 1 of them

3 Likes

Ugh, I hate those Demon Hunters. Us Warlocks had a better looking Metamorphosis than those pesky Demon Hunters.

Puts some glasses on the OP. We have high elves…Just letting you know.

Also, get MRP/TRP and just slap “High Elf” into the race part.

1 Like

It just eats you right up, doesn’t it.

2 Likes

See?! Neither Horde nor Alliance claims this High Elf Madness.

The only way to close this Meeseeks Box…create High Elves, create a third faction for them, throw a few other races in there so they’ll (hopefully) be quiet(er).

I’m with this, other than the Dark Ranger part, that should be a class spec rather than any race.

To expand on your idea (there were some left out):

Draenei - LFD - Broken (or Eredar)
Human - Worgen - Kul Tiran
Dwarf - Dark Iron - Wild Hammer
Gnome - Mecha - Sand
Kal’Dorei - Nightborne - Satyr (preferably the Shadowlands type, or maybe freed Naga)
Thalassian - Void - Blood (making High be the standard, and the gap bridge)
Orc - Mag’Har - Fel
Troll - Zandalari - Forest
Tauren - Highmountain - Taunka
Undead - a body type based on all of the standard races

Then get rid of the racially based factions and classes. Then add Ogres, Vrykul, Arakkoa, Sethrak, Jinyu, Hozen and a few others. We’d have a hot game going again.

2 Likes

Yea, which is why I would like the void looking demon form back in some form. If demonhunters got new forms in the barbershop that would be cool.

If they’d ever be silly enough to waste a race slot on a basic name tag change for high elves, they’d better do the same for Wildhammer dwarves.

1 Like

Facts isn’t bait hun. You where one of the loudest voices wanting void elves to be your high elves. Let me guess, that isn’t good enough anymore huh?

3 Likes

Sometimes i wish Alliance don’t have too many cringelords in it.

2 Likes

I did not imply that, but as a matter of fact, no, they did not. The alliance has been throwing tantrums about helves since 07, and still continue to as you can see in the thread title. Nowhere near the same as the occasional comment about wanting blue eyes for belves :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Don’t blame us for these spammers.

3 Likes

omg you guys the kirin tor are protecting tirions tournament still!

maybe one day they will follow you through that portal for the player and build a home in elwynn forest and abandon dalaran(the kingdom they formed to protect). i bet if they revamp azeroth after shadowlands the SC will be in every zone just like every other alliance race, even more places then in cata i bet! then we can prove ion wrong when he said ‘high elves’ arent out there for the alliance like alleria and the void elves!

imagine saying this with a straight face

you know what would be really neat? if blizzard actually gave an ending to the SC of dalaran. they could return to their forests and simply be folded back into the farstriders. theyve already helped them FAR more then the alliance after all. defending their own homeland and working exclusively with them the entire legion invasion

they still have strong bonds with them and it would be far better then slowly dying offscreen. when have they ever come to the aid of the alliance without the context of dalaran on their own? they dont even have a presence in dalaran anymore. once they shelve sylvanas from the narrative, who knows when you will even see vereesa again. maybe she can stand behind khadgar next time he shows up or defend quel’thalas again from a threat

lol oh hey just remembered that one time she tried to join the hode after mop

3 Likes

As a reminder, the user you wrote with is also a disturbance factor. The High Elf topic is done ever since the Alliance got what they requested for. The developers will likely add the High Elf race title in a very distant update and some glyphs for the Void effect but nothing dramatic will come more after this. Next Void-themed updates will come with the Blood Elf-updates.

2 Likes

No, stop it, we don’t need a third playable elf. Give the alliance something actually new.

7 Likes

Can’t think of a better way for these kids to shoot themselves in the foot.

1 Like

1 Like

maybe the horde can get high elves then?

The best solution to add the high elves of the alliance.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/38/3/1632326830-efugkmhxkaaecih.jpeg

This would make it possible, for example, to have the paladin class only available to Quel’dorei.

10 Likes