Add Void Elf High Elf Paladins to help Balance Mythic + Alliance Side

If Alliance gets a new paladin, it should go to Night Elf.

7 Likes

they keep teasing it, but I still say Pandaren should get it so I can finally make a Pandadin.

Does it make sense? No. Is that name money? Hell yes.

2 Likes

I’d start a lunar crusade.

We can have both.

1 Like

NE worship Elune, not the light.

Kul’tiran Paladin make better sense, is Taelia a Kul’tiran Paladin?

Mag’har Paladin for balance.

Tauren Worship An’she, not the light.

Zandalari trolls worship Loa, not the light.

3 Likes

Add troll facial hair to add balance to the troll vs non troll players

Can we please not? I’ll put it this way, adding another class isn’t going to help with the faction imbalance when it comes to the content.

1 Like

I don’t play a Holy Paladin right now because I don’t like any of the races. I’m sure I’m not alone in people who don’t want to play female Draenei paladins and don’t want to look like the incredible hulk on some scale.

1 Like

So, you want a certain race to have access to a class because you don’t like other races?

4 Likes

Yeah. That’s literally how customization requests work.

1 Like

It isn’t a huge problem for me because 1 I’m not alliance that often and 2 humans exist. That said I would probably roll one if it were available.

1 Like

Yeah but male humans look like the missing link. I try but I just can’t handle Fred Flintstone the Paladin.

If I could play Anduinn this wouldn’t be an issue.

3 Likes

I should have specified in wow for me personally all humans are women. Agree Anduin would be a decent template for a remaster though it’s badly needed. Male human is one of my least favorite models and it always has been.

2 Likes

Yeah. Your options for a Male Paladin Alliance Side are Human, Dwarf and Draenei.

I’m not really into any of those looks. My character list is made out of night elves and void or high elves. (Or blood elves.)

4 Likes

Huh? That sounds like a valid reason.

3 Likes

I don’t think we’ve ever made a request for things we didn’t wanto. :rofl:

I’m a simple man.
I see a VE with white skin? Opinion discarded
VE with Void skin? Considered and Duly noted.

This would help literally nothing.