It has been long enough

Please begin restricting the classic forum posting to classic characters.

108 Likes

I think this is fair, honestly.

I’m having a hard time understanding what reason someone would have for posting here if they’re not actually playing the game so…

24 Likes

What benefit would this serve lmao

20 Likes

To keep out those who don’t play the game simply filling this place with trolls deriding it and those of us who are playing it.

@OP: totally agree.

41 Likes

because segregation has always been the answer amirite

17 Likes

It would be nice to see realms on the Classic toons as well.

For the life of me I can’t figure out why you don’t have realms listed here, but every person on my realm has - Stalagg. Sometimes I forget which realm I’m on, so having every characters name include it helps. Thanks,

4 Likes

It would keep the Retail folks who only come here to stir the pot and don’t play at all away.

I don’t mean to say that’s the primary issue here, but it would at least require the folks who want to do it to spend an hour in Classic, which admittedly isn’t that high of a bar to meet if you ask me. I’ve seen trolls jump through MUCH smaller hoops to cause trouble.

12 Likes

If you cannot figure out what actually posting on a character playing classic as opposed to a retail player only in the classic forum to troll, then I don’t know what to tell you.

6 Likes

Nah. You’ll live.

6 Likes

Those who only wanted to play classic were segregated from the general forum, unless they paid a retail sub. Your hypocrisy is showing.

8 Likes

So what you are saying is that new players who have active WoW retail accounts should not be able to post here until they get at least level 10 in classic ?
Ya let’s go with no.

8 Likes

But everyone who plays WoW pays a retail sub…so how does that keep anyone out?

4 Likes

In the classic forum, yes. That is precisely what I am saying. They already have to level to L10 to post on the forums regardless.

And you can level to L10 to post on the fourms, you can level to L10 in classic to post in the classic forum.

8 Likes

I’ve been saying this for over a month…lets go further and split the subs, why am i forced to subscribe to a game i despise so i can play the game i want to pay for ?

While Classic remains “free”, it will be treated as such.

6 Likes

Not really that hard. If you can’t be bothered to do that, your classic wow opinion probably isn’t much to be bothered with either.

10 Likes

Classic is not free.
You don’t sub to to BfA
You don’t sub to Classic
You sub to WoW which gives you access to both.
Neither is free.
Both give you access to the WoW forums, without a sub you can only post in the help forums.

14 Likes

To stir up trouble…

Again, you are forced to have a L10 to post on the forums in general. You should be forced to have at least a L10 character in classic to post on the classic forum.

6 Likes

There’s no such thing as a retail sub or classic sub lmao. You’re playing with one subscription. Furthermore, there is no ban on classic characters. Stop with this crusade against retail players lmao

Segregation bad mmk

5 Likes

Whose to say we don’t?

1 Like