It’s too late for RDF

Excellent, don’t play and make it easier for me… buuubyeeee

5 min Google search, there’s probably stuff even more direct but I’m not spending more time:

3 Likes

I’m hoping it brings my guild back. At least they will all have something to do other than sit in Dal or log on for raid. Heck, 90% of my guild doesn’t even do that now. I can at least gear alts at this point and have fun.

RFD? Sounds great. Blizzard, pls add this.

Listening to me =/= “I’m the reason why they left it out”. I know you’re trying very hard, but you’ll have to try a little harder Mootwo. It would help if you actually take a second to think about things. The reason they left it out is because THEY chose to. I only offered feedback.

Notice how this makes no mention of “because RDF isn’t coming” which Kelliste claims I’ve said. That’s the claim you are trying to prove with my quotes… which you’ve failed to do. So again, it would help if you actually read things. Try a different quote please.

No, that’s ok. I’m not digging more through your post mountain.

I just wanted to share what I found quickly and the people reading this can decide what they want from that.

1 Like

Translation: Bloomsday is right, he never said any of those things people are claiming he said. Thanks for clearing that up Mootwo, always appreciate your loyalty to me.

This user’s public profile is hidden.

Let’s just say he did this for a reason :wink:

7 Likes

Too many obsessive fans follow me around :cowboy_hat_face:

Oh no, the forum notifications.

No one is following you around. We all pretty much forget you exist until you post your nonsense, or someone trolls trying to be like you.

All he is is ‘View 1 hidden reply’ to me. :+1:

Highly recommended.

4 Likes

Its fun showing how full of it he is though. Its just much too entertaining.

“Blizzard listened to me because im smart and I know best” so its your fault Wrath Classic is in this state? “Listening to me doesnt mean they did what I said”… except thats exactly what that means in this context.

“Wrath with the appropriate power level” did Ulduar drop 232 ilvl gear in Wrath Proper? “oh uh… what I mean is the appropriate power level TO ME” no one cares about you, its either at the appropriate power level that was in wrath or it isnt… and it isnt therefore its not the Wrath experience.

1 Like

Following me around to tell me that no one is following me around. Classic Kelliste move haha.

Well, anti-rdf posters tend to have either not played Wrath or forgotten how things worked back then. So that’s no surprise.

Responding to you isnt following you around. Learn to logic.

You can just stop right there. They didnt play it. Full stop.

Then seemed to not know how retail works either. Or not play it at all and made stuff up.

“I tried retail and sat in Org/SW the whole time!”.

Okay…so thye leveled wrong and added many unneeded hours to the leveling. A Sound counterpoint there really. Not really.

Only tanks and healz have that luxury. Tanks and heal healz can do that in wrath as well. Most times the 3 dps knows the dungeon stone crew is starting off with 2/3 dps going really.

DPS even in retail needs to quest. Well, they can not do that. That adds hours to the leveling though. Up to about 30/40 you are picking up 1 level in a 10 to 15 minute dps wait off quests. If they want to give that up…go ahead I guess.

I tend to ask myself this simple question when talking about RDF:

Why was it implemented?

Surely there’s a reason.

Waiting for the same patch to re-release a solution to the same problem is the problem.

3.3 RDF Patch Notes:

The Dungeon Finder is now available, providing players with quick and easy access to five-player parties. This feature connects all realms within a battlegroup using an advanced matchmaking system, making it easier for players of all levels to find a dungeon group. In addition, players can reap additional rewards through the Dungeon Finder by choosing the Random option, which is available to both pick-up and pre-formed groups. Check out the User Interface section for more details.

Literally resolving a problem late, even though it was already a very well known problem.

Which is why it’s too late.

1 Like

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/five-years-of-warcraft-speaking-with-blizzards-rob-pardo/

How about the lead designer’s explanation.

“To be completely honest, [the Looking For Group tool] is a feature I wanted in the game when we launched the game. I was really unhappy when we didn’t have it when we first shipped, so it’s been 5 years coming. Maybe it wasn’t the number one thing I wanted in, but it’s definitely one of the top 5 things that I wanted in the game. It’s actually our third try at a proper LFG tool, and this one gets it right. With the Meeting Stones, we didn’t put enough attention into it, we just tried to jam it in, and people didn’t use it. The second tool, it ended up being compromised feature – we tried to cater to too many different audiences.”

He wanted this in since Vanilla’s launch. It wasn’t some spur of the moment thing, or a reaction to what was going on in Wrath. People really don’t know what they’re talking about when they speak about rdf. The devs wanted it in the game for years. It just wasn’t ready.

4 Likes